Bruins Classics GDT 4/20 - SCF Game 6 - 8:30pm ET - Bruins @ Canucks - Canucks Lead Series 3-2 - NESN

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Did anyone feel anything less than 100 percent certain that Boston would win the cup just ten minutes into this game?

I was thrilled they had whomped Vancouver to force a Game 7 but was by no means convinced they would win it. After Bergeron scored in Game 7 I knew there was no way Vancouver would come back.

Reactions: rfournier103

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Great story about this.

After Game 4, I decided either way, I wanted tickets to Game 6. I couldn't afford them, so I decided I'd offer a trade for my Brady autographed authentic jersey I had won in a charity auction a few years before.

I didn't really expect to get any action, especially if Boston had won Game 5. But the morning of Game 6, I got an email with a guy trying to unload his tickets.

Called up my cousin and asked him if he could go and drive us down. He was all in, and we got our tickets around 6 that night.

One of the best experiences I've ever had. Wouldn't change a thing about it.

good trade. Id prefer the tickets as well, as experiences like this are more valuable than materials. But i can certainly see why somebody would take the jersey. It’s a fair deal

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Just watched the Bruins in 2 replay of this, totally forgot just how badly they abused the Canucks in game 6. Just totally clowned them.

I knew they were winning game 7 the second Marchand took 4-5 jabs directly into D Sedin's face with no response. They were mentally checked out.

Seems like Looch and the rest of them agreed.

Last edited:
Reactions: BMC

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I lost both my cable and internet last night when some idiot hit a pole so I missed everything

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad