Bruins Classics GDT 4/20 - SCF Game 6 - 8:30pm ET - Bruins @ Canucks - Canucks Lead Series 3-2 - NESN

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
I wish I had NESN so I could have been reliving this with all of you. I've been following along on the Bruins' Twitter.

At least tomorrow I should be able to access this

I can't wait. I really hope it's the entire team

I was about to ask who would be the one for game 7. This gonna be good.

Here is game 6, not sure if its exactly the one NESN airs,

Reactions: Rubber Biscuit

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
I think it will be.

I may actually still have the game 7 GDT on my computer so if I do, I will post it.

that would be awesome. It just occurred to me that after that season I went and purchased all the wins from the Final on iTunes; so I can actually watch along tonight and tomorrow

Reactions: Alicat

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Great story about this.

After Game 4, I decided either way, I wanted tickets to Game 6. I couldn't afford them, so I decided I'd offer a trade for my Brady autographed authentic jersey I had won in a charity auction a few years before.

I didn't really expect to get any action, especially if Boston had won Game 5. But the morning of Game 6, I got an email with a guy trying to unload his tickets.

Called up my cousin and asked him if he could go and drive us down. He was all in, and we got our tickets around 6 that night.

One of the best experiences I've ever had. Wouldn't change a thing about it.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
loudest ive ever heard the building was this game. i remember we couldnt hear anything in tge building. so loud.
especially when looch scores.

Reactions: Alicat and BMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad