GDT: 4/20/23 - 7:00PM EDT - #3 Tampa Bay @ #2 Toronto [ECQF GAME 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Lets see if we can get yellow hoodie guy on the blueline for game 3, that guy has some moxie, or even diabetes.
That's the type of guy that tries to grab a shirt in a fight and gets absolutely obliterated by a slip and a hook. If nothing else, Toronto fans showed the sheer desperation one win means to them. If we lose this series, no worries. Two cups. Two.

They haven't been relevant since prohibition and won't be this year either. And for that, the lurkers can suck a dick.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
That's the type of guy that tries to grab a shirt in a fight and gets absolutely obliterated by a slip and a hook. If nothing else, Toronto fans showed the sheer desperation one win means to them. If we lose this series, no worries. Two cups. Two.

They haven't been relevant since prohibition and won't be this year either. And for that, the lurkers can suck a dick.
Hahah i'm not even bothered about that. This was never gonna be a sweep, it was a one goal series last year, its only gonna get nastier. They did f***in' WORK considering the personnel they're missing. I wish I could see something from Jeannot that makes me say "oh wow glad we've got him in the lineup", the tough stuff is all well and good but at some point we need production out of him.

Saturday is gonna be fun.

Reactions: Stammertime91

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
The completely ineffective penalty kill is probably the most irritating thing from these first two games. It's a bad reminder of last year's loss to the Avs, where we actually outscored them at 5v5 but lost because our power play was ineffective and they were scoring on nearly half their power plays. Completely the difference in the series. Tonight was enough of a shitshow that we lose no matter what, but for the duration of this series and, hopefully beyond, we can't be giving up PPGs half the time and expecting we can outscore that problem.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
He's right back in playoff mode.

Yeah, Raddysh is a bright spot. If nothing else, we've got a solid RD option to work with going forward. Him and Perbix have been welcomed surprises.
Carlile will be pushing for a spot on defense in camp as well. Finished fourth in the league in plus/minus as a rookie.

Reactions: Major4Boarding

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I missed the first minute of the game. What did Cole do?
Took a tripping penalty off a stupid ass Killorn pass inside the zone. Toronto player read it, Cole tripped him.

Keep liking the posts Toronto fans. Just remember every time you like one, it signifies one number higher than your playoff wins in nearly 20 years. Rent free little lads. Rent free.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Hear about that silly ass alert that woke all of Florida up at like 4am? Got the whole state shook up about it
That's what Im referring to. I was dreaming about an alert situation, woke up, and then got the alert several minutes later. It had not yet come through during my sleep. Quite the mindf***.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Maybe it's because I was expecting this type of result, but I don't think the loss is a huge cause for concern. Honestly, I was much more worried anytime the Leafs had the puck in our zone in game 1 compared to game 2.

They got their goals but we were competitive early and had some good looks before & shortly after Cole made it 3-1. Then they ran away with it.

As batshit crazy as it sounds, the Leafs didn't look as dominant as I thought they would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad