B51ZwsR.png

dpRftwl.png

7ib0.png

Last edited:

WeedCrimes

#Yzerteam
Feb 19, 2012
Gainesville, FL
I know I said the last one was a must win.

This one is a must win.

Lightning win 5-4 in triple OT after Ryan Malone Rails a line, jumps over the glass, and scores the winner his damned self.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Is Bishop playing? If he's not in we have no shot, the team only plays hard for him. Lindback is the reason we're down 0-2, if we had Bishop we already would've won the series.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Palat and a win please!

A little funny to see how Callahan's presence in the media has increased since the playoffs. Stepping up his captain-game I see. He and Fil need to produce on the ice though. Fast.

Kristia

Old folks home..
Mar 10, 2006
Tampa Bay Area....
Is Bishop playing? If he's not in we have no shot, the team only plays hard for him. Lindback is the reason we're down 0-2, if we had Bishop we already would've won the series.

You're finally seeing reason..:sarcasm:

Lindback has played as well as we could expect. To bad the rest of the team felt it was a good time to play like crap..:cry:

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
.881 Sv% SMH.

If we win tonight I honestly like our chances to come back. Would like to at least see them make it a series plus it would give us at least one more home game.

Lets go boys. Pressure is all on them now at home and up 2-0.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Kinda wonder if we start Gudlevskis tonight. If he starts and shuts down the Habs, it could plant a seed of doubt in that team about him. You can tell that team has no doubt about Lindy and the defense right now.

Cooper needs to make a few changes. Get a Crombeen out there to grind, and Pyatt and Barberio to add some more mobility. We aren't the only team in a 2-0 hole right now. Its just going to be a hell of a lot harder to get out of the hole.

ffenliv

Jan 2, 2009
Kinda wonder if we start Gudlevskis tonight. If he starts and shuts down the Habs, it could plant a seed of doubt in that team about him. You can tell that team has no doubt about Lindy and the defense right now.

Cooper needs to make a few changes. Get a Crombeen out there to grind, and Pyatt and Barberio to add some more mobility. We aren't the only team in a 2-0 hole right now. Its just going to be a hell of a lot harder to get out of the hole.

Keep the faith! Montreal, the city I mean, in the playoffs is a real pressure cooker, and not just for the visitors. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Montreal come out on a high, but an early goal from your guys could really suck the life out of it.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010

I'm sure scoring on their first scoring chance and watching him slide over late planted a huge seed of doubt.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
.881 Sv% SMH.

If we win tonight I honestly like our chances to come back. Would like to at least see them make it a series plus it would give us at least one more home game.

Lets go boys. Pressure is all on them now at home and up 2-0.

.881 is not indicative of his play though, all but a couple of the goals were prime scoring chances. Price is only at .904 and we really haven't got many good scoring chances.

Home ice I think was a bad thing for this team, there's always more pressure on the team. Being so young and having a backup in you need as little pressure as possible. Hopefully they got all the nerves out and play better on the road.

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
As you can see, all of us are now reaping the karma of going to the main boards before the series and saying we were going to crush them in 4.... :sarcasm:

The atmosphere is going to be good, so we will need to score early if we want to have a chance at winning. We need this one, boys.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Eh I just don't see it, I'd prefer not to get swept but I don't see us winning any games.

Palat would definitely help.

MTL 3-1

Brewer with 1 Goal

ultra63

Feb 27, 2008

Not against Gudlevskis starting but it may end Lindback as a Bolt or NHL'er

DCupNothingElse

Apr 20, 2014
True, it will be a test of character and leadership for both teams. Dangerous game for Montreal and players have been adamant on needing to stick to the system, albeit it will probably be more difficult to do at home because of the extra pressure. I expect the Bolts to bring their A game tonight, specially after the closed meeting the guys had after the 4-1 loss. All that said, goalies will have to play great to match the intensity of the game, no system works without good goal-tending. Should be a dandy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad