GDT: 4/2/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Montréal vs Tampa Bay

BoltsFanSinceDay1

Apr 27, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if Kuch gets really set back when he doesn't do well in a shootout. He seems to be teetering lately. I dunno. Just a feeling.

Also wonder if maybe Paul or Colton could have some moves that goalies will not be so familiar with vs. the usual guys.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Remember that good feeling we had last night???? Well we just got beat by the Habs. But I think the Habs have beat the Leafs twice this year too soooooo

Leafs are nowhere as good as the Bolts though. Our trash team beats them when they play "well". Meanwhile, it takes one of the worst games of the season from TB and they barely etch out a win, in the shootout. And Kucherov, looking like he's not taking things seriously, absolutely dissects the Habs defense and scores 3 points. Insane.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
bad luck

now on to some footy

carlton playing hawks - top of the table clash

go blues

freezing my nuts off at the Marvel/ethihad/telstra/dome stadium

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
A day later and this is still a very bad loss

We should be fine tuning and we look like trash.

B2B so it's not as bad as it seems but damn...guys...wake up

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
A day later and this is still a very bad loss

We should be fine tuning and we look like trash.

B2B so it's not as bad as it seems but damn...guys...wake up
Why though? We got a point, dominated in possession and shots, rolled all four lines. Pretty good practice I’d say!

Reactions: RussianGuyovich

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Why though? We got a point, dominated in possession and shots, rolled all four lines. Pretty good practice I’d say!

It was a poor game because of the sloppiness and arrogance involved. Based on the last two postseasons, they have the benefit of the doubt that they'll clean things up when the games truly matter and the opponent's skill level is comparable to their own. Bt it was definitely an arrogant game they played, treating the Habs like one of the worst teams in the league. They are, but give the worst teams a few breakaway opportunities against your backup goalie and don't be surprised when that's what keeps them in the game.

Couldn't care less about how the shootout itself turned out. We're 2-5 in shootouts this year, but shootouts don't exist in the playoffs, so it's completely irrelevant. We're still, I believe, 8th in the NHL in regulation W% this season so we're still doing just fine in the broader scheme of things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad