NB
Baby-hippo-is-cute.jpg

adam-erne-2016-55.jpg

Oh yeah.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
How do you get the Swedish letter?

Well, I'm Swedish and have a Swedish keyboard so it's on it, I'm not sure how to do it otherwise. I know you can do ä and ö on a non-Swedish keyboard but that doesn't help in this case.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Gotta win in regulation Tuesday or it's probably over.

Boston's win over Chicago might have ended it anyway. But yeah. Without a win Tuesday, in regulation, it's definitely over.

Feeling good about next year at least. A lot of kids have shown they can be valuable parts of a good team. Dotchin and Point most obviously, but now Gourde and Erne are showing us something.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I feel pretty good about our remaining games, but we're gonna need some help and have those teams above us stumble at the finish line.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Well, I'm Swedish and have a Swedish keyboard so it's on it, I'm not sure how to do it otherwise. I know you can do ä and ö on a non-Swedish keyboard but that doesn't help in this case.

Ah. I'm half-Swedish, so this is of interest to me. Sadly, I cannot speak Swedish :cry:, though my mom and grandparents can.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Boston's win over Chicago might have ended it anyway. But yeah. Without a win Tuesday, in regulation, it's definitely over.

Feeling good about next year at least. A lot of kids have shown they can be valuable parts of a good team. Dotchin and Point most obviously, but now Gourde and Erne are showing us something.

Seriously, it might just be Ottawa we need to flag down at this point. Boston's won five in a row and Toronto three in a row. Jerks.

Ottawa, and Toronto for that matter, both play 5 games in 7 days to end the season. Maybe there can be a little fatigue kicking in. Or something. Might be helpful. But that also means they have a game in hand on TB first and fore-most; win the game in hand, and it's five point gap with four games to play, which is insanely difficult to imagine being overcome.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Damn Chicago. I thought they would beat Boston today. Hockey gods, can Boston have a bad week please? Thank you.

wxkid23

Oct 7, 2014
Kissimmee, FL
I knew our record was horrible against Boston in recent history, so I did some number crunching.

Since 2005:

TBL vs BOS 13-26-6

Home: 8-11-3

Away- 5-15-3

That place has been a horror show for us. I still remember watching the game Stammer tore the ACL and was trying to continue playing. Can't focus on the past, has no bearing on this game, just take care of business.

Some positive? Since 2015 we are 3-2-1 in Boston. This team is so momentum driven that if we find a way to win Tuesday, I wouldn't be surprised to see them win out.

Last edited:

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Meh first period, garbage second period, redeeming 3rd. Dotchin during the post game said the team had a closed door meeting between the 2nd and 3rd period. How many is that this season? 14?

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I was too tired to watch the game. Apparently that was a good thing.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
So after reading this thread it seems like we got a new nickname for Erne? :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad