GDT: 4/2/17 - 6:00PM EDT - Dallas VS Tampa Bay

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
This super goes without saying, but I really believe if TB can take their H2H games against Boston and Toronto, they get it in.

I'm just not sure they're going to win those games. It hurt my heart to see that tweet about their performance against the worst teams in the West this year. Win even a few of those games that they absolutely should have won and they're in right now, or tied at the very least.

Coburn and Condra

May 13, 2016
Iowa
They basically have to go 4-0 or MAYBE 3-0-1 to get in. Anymore regulation losses and that's pretty much it, barring a stupid collapse from one of the other three.

Watch them win the next three and then lose at home to Buffalo next Sunday to miss the show.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
When was the last playoff push we were involved in that was this close? Seems like we are either locked in or completely suck.

We came really close to making the playoffs in 96/97 up until the end....20 years ago. We suffered a rash of serious injuries to some of our best players that season too. The injury parallels are where it ends though, outside of Hamrlik and Gratton we were still just a glut of veteran journeymen players. Our best players were reclamation projects back then and ownership was some of the worst in the history of professional sports

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
First season after we won the cup we were the 8th seed by only 2 points. The next year we were the 7th seed and again only 2 points out from missing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad