Kuemper
Francouz

Out: Toews, EJ, Landeskog, Kadri, Murray

:caps

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I find it weird that Toews is sitting for 4 games. I don't mind it that much, but 4 games? If there's no injury why not just rotate who's sitting from one game to the other?

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Will we be getting a sneak peak at the next Avs starting goaltender in this matchup against our official goalie farm team? Stay tuned to find out!

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Who is everyone preferring right now between Cogs and Helm? Not saying I dislike Helm, but I've rather liked Cogliano.

If I have to choose I'd say Helm--he's still the better PK guy and no one challenges point shooters better than he does.

That said, Cogliano-Helm-O'Connor is a very solid 4th line. Not great defensively but that's three guys who can actually score, unlike Jost.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Reading it on paper playing without Toews, Landy, Kadri and EJ seems like it should be an insurmountable task but they'll probably win anyway. The roster still looks good without them.

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
Will we be getting a sneak peak at the next Avs starting goaltender in this matchup against our official goalie farm team? Stay tuned to find out!
Could actually see the avs trading for Samsonov if Kuemper doesn’t work out in offseason

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I hope we beat the pants off Washington tonight so they play nice and angry against Vegas on Wednesday.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Byram on the top pairing was wishful thinking on my part, it will probably be JJ. But Byram was running QB on PP2 at morning skate with Toews out.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I have a bad feeling that a Tom Wilson-caused injury is coming.

If so, I never want to hear about goons being a "deterrent" ever again.

I find it weird that Toews is sitting for 4 games. I don't mind it that much, but 4 games? If there's no injury why not just rotate who's sitting from one game to the other?

Because there obviously IS some kind of injury.

Reactions: The Moops

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
EJ, Toews, and Cogliano all with nagging injuries. According to Bednar, they’d be playing if it was the playoffs

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Apparently the Capitals can clinch a playoff spot with a win tonight. If the Avs can give them a L they'll probably be extra motivated against their next opponent... *checks notes*... Las Vegas.

EDIT: They've already clinched. They tweet I read must have been old.

Reactions: The Moops

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad