OUXuvee.png

nhw6ebL.png

i9NXViL.png

i2c0njO.png

qskc5NW.png

zTmbuOX.png

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Are they just letting Vasy have an extended break while Elliot is hot? I hope he comes back hair on fire angry Vasy.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Are they just letting Vasy have an extended break while Elliot is hot? I hope he comes back hair on fire angry Vasy.
I think the plan was a 6/4 split. Kind of hoping they start resting some stars too. This has been a brutal stretch of hockey, schedule-wise. I don't think that's the whole problem, mind you, but I do think it's likely making our flaws look bigger than they might actually be.

Reactions: DaBolts

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Oh where oh where has our vaunted Lightning offence gone? Score baby score.

Go Bolts!!!!
This did happen in 2020 when we were learning to play 5-man D though, so there's a small reason for hope. Coop has made a lot of comments that would lead you to believe they are trying to get back to that. Maybe too late, but I mean, we are seeing small flashes of Playoff Point, for instance, where he's always taking that step into the danger areas -- then he will play the rest of the game on the perimeter. I think there's reason to believe a few guys are playing in low gear right now.

The big one is Hedman. As good as Hedman has been this year, he hasn't dominated the way we've seen him dominate more post-seasons than not. 2020 was obviously the big one, and probably the best I have ever seen a defenseman play in my life. If we get anything close to that, a lot of our problems won't feel so huge.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL

I'd be perfectly happy with Vasi not starting again until the Leafs game, honestly. And then 3/2 split over the remaining five games since there's a couple back-to-backs in there.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Ground those damned Jets boys. Let's put 3 periods together tonight.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Killorn's gonna have another goal disallowed if that hit his stick and not his body.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad