2TyuAa8.png

6aEUMtF.png

6ur1J83.png

BLqwEfN.png

Last edited:

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
This is it. This is where we start living by the cliche' "We've got to take it one period at a time". Win the 1st period, then win the 2nd, then win the 3rd. Boom, we've won the game and the series moves back to Tampa. Then we take the same approach in games 5, 6, and 7. We have to approach it that way or the moment may get too big for the boys.

These guys had beaten Columbus 6 straight times coming into the playoffs so it's not like winning 4 straight is impossible. It's not ideal but it's not impossible either. However, it's got to start tonight or it's over.

Let's go Bolts. No matter what, thank you for an amazing regular season!

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

gg720fla

Dec 14, 2016
It's time for this coach to start earning his money from his new big contract and time for our leaders like Kuch, Stamkos and Point to start playing like scorers. This crap of not showing up in the playoffs has to end tonight. Enough said!!

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
We find out tonight if this Lightning team wants to give it a go or not. Hope they do, but without will, no ones strives in the NHL playoffs......

BoltsFanPinellasPark

Apr 18, 2018
All year as I watched this team my heart always led me to the point that no matter how bad it looked, they would find a way to turn it around. This is a team that I was never able to just throw in the towel on.

Past failures be damned. We all know the weaknesses by now. Time to sprinkle that last little bit of magic on this season. Dig deep and find that piece of heart that will not be denied.

Leave it all on the ice.

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Great moments are often born out of difficult situations. This certainly such, but I believe we can win it.

Time for Vasy to shut the door, time for Stamkos to lead with example, time for our special teams to deliver, time for Kuch to be the star he is.

Playoffs doesn't end tonight for us, they are just about to start!

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Pregame interview with Stamkos:

- Time to be the captain! (interviewer)
- The next game can be in Tampa. Its a birth place of our team. Its truly awesome (Stamkos)
- So injured Hedman huh? Yeah, it could be annoying
- Well, he was injured before. But this time I think it really might be true
- What about your coach and general manger?
- Both shocked
- But still got a high speed game-play?
- Killed by the coach
- A best friend?
- Suspended
- Are you sure you are up to this particular mission?
- Absolutely
- But that Columbus we are talking about they are toughest there is?
- Well, they'd never fought us
- Yes they had
- They never fought us 4 times. And we are getting Kucherov back, don't forget
- Its better be some Kucherov
- Well, Columbus is just the latest one in the line of opponents we had. They gonna feel our vengeance
- Well, if you want to win you would need more than just words

Last edited:

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
I think this is it for us, boys. I don't see Columbus losing 2 in a row and I'd really rather they not be eliminated at home.

Anita L

Jan 29, 2019
If you would have told me the Bolts and the Pens would be 0-6 to start the playoffs I would have said you are crazy but I guess anything is possible - if you would have told me they would go 8-0 in the final 8 games I would say you are crazy but I guess anything is possible

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
I do not boast about the Bolts in public. When in NYC earlier this season for work (5 months, midtown), I went to all the Devils home games (Boyle > all) and while staff on my teams were from TOR and DET and NYI, I never chirped them.

"Great game - damn good team you have there" when we lost to NYI or TOR

"Great things coming your way with Yzerman in charge" to DET

I left the project in late Jan to study for this little 7 hour exam I have coming up. Told all the folks to keep in touch, reach out if anyone needed anything.

Cricket chirps. Nothing. Nada.

Last night, the @#$ from DET wrote me, "So, I guess you were right about choking in the playoffs... " inserting a picture of a broom...

I responded that he probably needed a big dust pan as well :) Hubris is not my thing but having my face rubbed in the fact that my hometown team is sucking donkey testicles in the playoffs AGAIN, hurts.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WIN THIS GAME! k' thank you; sorry for long ramble ... back to studying

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad