GDT: 4/11/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Boston VS Tampa Bay

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Just wanna conclude the regular season by having a point and a laugh at the Habs, for winning this division and, in the process, running themselves directly into their worst first round matchup. If 2013 was funny, then Ottawa turning the trick on Montreal in 2015 would/will be hysterical. Oh man, my sides if Ottawa wins this series...

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Detroit hasn't gooned anything up in a long, long time. This will be an intense series but Detroit trying to play tough would not concern me in the least.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
I know I will say this again in future threads, but I'll just say right now that, this road to the ECF for Tampa Bay? I'm quite comfortable with it. Now, it's up to them to justify this faith.

Please god get rid of the GoT avatar from the disaster that was last year. In fact not a single poster should have one of those still. :laugh:

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
Well tonight was fun. We made the Bruins go home in tears and I won a game-used and signed Gudlevskis stick in the silent auction. Pro-tip: dude is tall and fitting it in a Toyota Corolla was interesting, but I am le happy.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
very happy went out and won and marshmallow man was shocking good lol nesterov has made us forget sustr and barberio just a wow more impressive daily lol

looking good very happy wish toronto could have gotten job done but figured they wouldnt lol

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Not really sure that we are watching the same team, or just watched the same game. Boyle with no heart?

Look, Detroit played the goon game once this season. And they won that game. But they are simply not built to play that way for a 7 game series. There are reasons that the Lightning could lose this series but Detroit gooning it up won't be one of them.

Detroit can't play the goon. They played the goon well because they were pisses at losing the other games against us. We can handle anything against them.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Damn, was the offensive filter broken last night ? :laugh:

The effort wasn't 100% there, they were already thinking about the 1st round obviously... And still beat the Broons. I'm going to cry when Coops sits Nestea for Sustr... :cry:

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
I thought Witkowski was outstanding in this one... I'm not high on him but if he plays like this in the playoffs... start him over Barberio every day of the year

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Please god get rid of the GoT avatar from the disaster that was last year. In fact not a single poster should have one of those still. :laugh:

He-he. I have a Seinfeld-branded screen name, my favorite video games are the original Sonic games, and I still enjoy wearing the color teal on a regular basis. My whole shtick is of someone who is stuck in the past.

But if you so insist, then I'll just hope a Matt Carle-branded avi already exists, or ask XC to make one. Someone has to stick up for the less popular players on this team (thus, why I rock and continue to rock the Teddy Purcell one).

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He-he. I have a Seinfeld-branded screen name, my favorite video games are the original Sonic games, and I still enjoy wearing the color teal on a regular basis. My whole shtick is of someone who is stuck in the past.

But if you so insist, then I'll just hope a Matt Carle-branded avi already exists, or ask XC to make one. Someone has to stick up for the less popular players on this team (thus, why I rock and continue to rock the Teddy Purcell one).

And you are a yankees fan like me. My last tie to NY sports, lol.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
And you are a yankees fan like me. My last tie to NY sports, lol.

Yeah, about that...

this season's gonna suck, dude. I won't bring detailed baseball discussion into this thread, but my only optimism could be based on how bad the league currently is, not because the Yankees are any good. Obviously, I would acknowledge that the first week of the season makes any hot or cold start look better/worse than it would be if it were, say, the middle of July.

In any case, my sporting excitement is just a bit more tilted towards the Lightning right now, haha.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Yeah, about that...

this season's gonna suck, dude. I won't bring detailed baseball discussion into this thread, but my only optimism could be based on how bad the league currently is, not because the Yankees are any good. Obviously, I would acknowledge that the first week of the season makes any hot or cold start look better/worse than it would be if it were, say, the middle of July.

In any case, my sporting excitement is just a bit more tilted towards the Lightning right now, haha.

Could not agree more, which is why I am praying and hoping for a deep playoff run with the Lightning.

Voidskipper

Jan 7, 2014
Tampa
Can I just say that we physically bullied the Bruins last night. There were some hits laid onto bruins players that I have not seen from us.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Can I just say that we physically bullied the Bruins last night. There were some hits laid onto bruins players that I have not seen from us.

True and the last game at TD Garden was even better, totally out-muscled them. We're heading in the right direction.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad