BkdN823.png

167ELrr.png

BqYMBDa.png

hq3ZkW9.png

zTmbuOX.png

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We're up against Dustin Tokarski, who I can't believe is still in the NHL. If we don't score a touchdown, trade everybody and fire Cooper.

...Seriously though, we're a team that defends leads to win. That doesn't happen if you don't get a lead.

StammerHammer

Dec 23, 2021
Playing the Sabres I know what I should expect but lately what I have expected has turned out to be unexpected, so I expect my expectations will be dashed.

Go Bolts!!!!

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Maybe it wasn't Sweden it was just beating Buffalo that gave our guys the confidence they needed last year 🤔

Best Buffalo, go on run. E Z P Z

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Why do I get the feeling Coop gonna start Vasi today cause they need some points and he hopes Vasy can continue to get back into his groove against this Buffalo team...

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
We need to try different options on the 1st line with Kuch and Point. Hagel, or Paul or even Colton. Palat is just taking up space right now. He's not scoring, he's not producing chances for others, he's not good in puck battles. He's basically a placeholder. If he's hurt call up JBB or whoever we have in Syracuse. If he's not hurt give him a few games off.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
We need to try different options on the 1st line with Kuch and Point. Hagel, or Paul or even Colton. Palat is just taking up space right now. He's not scoring, he's not producing chances for others, he's not good in puck battles. He's basically a placeholder. If he's hurt call up JBB or whoever we have in Syracuse. If he's not hurt give him a few games off.
I still think Killorn - Cirelli - Palat as the shutdown line. We know they'll struggle to score but very solid 2 way players against other teams top lines. Palat doesn't need to focus on scoring and just play a solid defensive game

Then try Paul, Colton or Hagel on the top line, the others centered by Stammer on the 3rd.

Put out Stammer - Point - Kuch after PKs or after PPs (after the 2nd unit) or in the 3rd period if we need desperate scoring

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad