GDT: #4 - 10/19/16 | red wings @ RANGERS | 8:00 - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
We have been very strong on faceoffs this season but tonight when we needed faceoff wins in key times we did not get them. UGH

Basically the Rangers motto. Big power play or late in the game, lose all the draws and spend 2 minutes trying to get the puck back.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
And Laine buries one showing how you score with your goalie out

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Two point men wanting nothing to do with the shot. My god. How do you not win this one? I wanna be sick. Nice puck handling Hank. WORST puck handling goalie in the NHL don't even try and tell me another goalie is worse. That is the game winner? Now I will have to hear the Lundqvist *** kissers all over talk about how he is God.

Griffinbw

Feb 19, 2016
Atlanta
St. Louis and this game were just payback for all those games last year where we got outplayed and somehow won. We just got ranger-ed.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
It's just infuriating. These games are unacceptable. Our inability to finish is unacceptable, especially since it's supposed to be such a dynamic offense and especially since our D has gaping holes. Yet, ironically, our D did decently well. 2 GAA should be enough to get at least a point with our offense. This was a shamefur dispray and the team better ****ing get themselves together. It's ****ing constant with this team. Amazing chances, total inability to finish, and it feels like a culture issue more than anything.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
I have no real problem with this game. Sometimes the other goalie is good.

Other than the joke second goal by the Red Wings that is.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Hank honestly didn't play poorly this game. The one bad goal behind the net, but he played well the rest of the game.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
This is all my fault. Its my birthday today and every time its my birthday for some reason the NY Giants play and they lose. And this time it was the Rangers. How else could they lose a game they dominated like this?

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
This team does lack finish. So much speed and depth but lack high end skill. If that was Stamkos or Tavares on all those breakaways they would have scored.

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
It's just infuriating. These games are unacceptable. Our inability to finish is unacceptable, especially since it's supposed to be such a dynamic offense and especially since our D has gaping holes. Yet, ironically, our D did decently well. 2 GAA should be enough to get at least a point with our offense. This was a shamefur dispray and the team better ****ing get themselves together. It's ****ing constant with this team. Amazing chances, total inability to finish, and it feels like a culture issue more than anything.

It was good enough for a point. Thank your 8.5 million dollar God too for his stellar play behind the net. Lazy taking his time when he is awful handling the puck. Paying for an elite goalie to get outplayed by Jimmy firggin Howard.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
He cost his team at least a point tonight.

Getting tired of his weak stickhandling costing the Rangers goals.

Jimmy Howard won this game for the Wings more than Hank lost it for us.

Should've had 5 goals. I swear I watch Howard play any other team and he is trash, against us he is Hasek.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Lundqvist and Kevin Hayes today embarrassed the jersey. But at least Kevin Hayes is a mediocre 3rd liner. Lundqvist is supposed to be a superstar. This game is why he has never won a cup. Comes up small every chance he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad