GDT: 4/1: Game 78: Return of Charabunny: Bruins @ Flyers 12:30pm ET NBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Marchand should be getting the same "privileges" as other superstars but doesn't get them because of his reputation for being dirty and diving. Fine. As a fan, I have accepted it. Marchy needs to accept it too. I understand it's very had to accept it when players are taking liberties at him. He's human and he gets frustrated. However, yapping and taking retaliation penalties isn't going to change the treatment. It's only going to get worse in the playoffs. He needs to find something, anything, to help him deal with the punishment he is going to continue to take and let the front office deal with the NHL and their officials behind the scenes. I believe a public calling out should only be used when plans A - Z are exhausted.
Easy for you to say not being on the ice.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
We out shot them nearly 2:1, you win most games you keep a game to under 25 shots in a game, certainly don't expect them to score 4.

With Rask in net that's a gimme W.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Bergeron is bad in OT. I’ve said this over and over again. I know it sounds ridiculous to criticize any part of his game, but he consistently looks like he can’t adjust to the difference in game concept in 3 on 3.

Luckily, it means nothing in the playoffs.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Tough game, but at least they're still in first place. AND no injuries, which is even better!

Although I thought I was gonna be sick at first when Krejci kept looking at his wrist....

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Given that the Flyers had 3 days rest and the Bruins are in the midst of a brutal stretch combined with falling behind 2 goals, the point was a valiant effort.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
We out shot them nearly 2:1, you win most games you keep a game to under 25 shots in a game, certainly don't expect them to score 4.

With Rask in net that's a gimme W.
Philly maybe didn’t have many shots,but the once they had were point blank,seems like they were sitting back waiting for Bruins to make mistakes.

Reactions: Emerz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad