ecKKLf4.png

PP7EwNM.png

MdkQFQC.png

PqihAEW.png

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Last game against these guys was one of the most exciting games of the season for me. Let's repeat that and also get the win.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
89 Ryan Johnston on Habs' 4th line?

Johnston is a defenseman and he's in the AHL.

#89 is Nesterov

Last edited by a moderator:

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Kucherov made his return last time we played Montreal. Hopefully he's good to go tonight, as well as one/both of Stamkos and Johnson.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL

He also just tweeted out that Johnson is the first player on the ice. If it's before the morning skate it could mean he's out tonight.

Vermin also just recalled and on the ice in Tampa.

Last edited:

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
He also just tweeted out that Johnson is the first player on the ice. If it's before the morning skate it could mean he's out tonight.

Vermin also just recalled and on the ice in Tampa.

The official Lightning twitter said he was reassigned, then 27 minutes later tweets he has been recalled. I guess somebody told them they weren't ready to go tonight.

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
Kucherov out on the ice for the morning skate, looks like he's going to play. Given that plus Vermin, doesn't look like anyone is coming back from injury.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I think Kuch is back but not Stammer or TJ since they were both still on the ice after practice so I doubt either of them are back in tonight. I guess Vermin was going to go back to SYC when they didn't know yesterday and were hoping that maybe either could be but in the end decided against it and asked Vermin to stay.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I think they would rather be safe about it and have them play tomorrow night. Have a couple of guys fresh. If we can claw one out tonight it would be a big boost to the team to have the two return tomorrow night.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
If I'm Montreal I'm coming out for the throat tonight. No way Montreal wants to play a full healthy TB team in the playoffs ... they rather get rid of us before we get healthy. Not expecting a good result tonight.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
If I'm Montreal I'm coming out for the throat tonight. No way Montreal wants to play a full healthy TB team in the playoffs ... they rather get rid of us before we get healthy. Not expecting a good result tonight.

That's actually why I'm not that upset that Stammer or Johnson aren't going to be in tonight's game. Fresh off a long term injury, it's probably not that good to start back facing the Habs. Montreal will be out for blood.

Let them come back in tomorrow's game vs. Dallas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad