Not open for further replies.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
4uxvw9.jpg

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
I f***ing hate Ryan Strome and Jack Johnson so much and I f***ing hate David Quinn for being an obstinate asshole. He's going to ruin Lafreniere.

That Adam Herman tweet says it all. 0-4 when TDA and Johnson are on the ice. 7-1 when they're not. If you continue to play Jack Johnson, you're f***ing delusional or crooked, but either way, you deserve to be fired.

Taswell

Oct 4, 2017
There's a reason Strome gets run out of town any year he's not playing for a contract.

He's also a whiner and used to call his dad after games to complain about how coaches used him.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I f***ing hate Ryan Strome and Jack Johnson so much and I f***ing hate David Quinn for being an obstinate asshole. He's going to ruin Lafreniere.

That Adam Herman tweet says it all. If you continue to play Jack Johnson, you're f***ing delusional or crooked, but either way, you deserve to be fired.
delusional. Out of touch and in over his head.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
It wasn’t that bad. I only saw the 2nd and 3rd periods, but I’m not concerned yet. I’m getting tired of some of Quinn’s decisions, and Strome and Johnson suck, but other than that, not bad.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I don’t know who needs to hear this, but we may have already seen career years from Panarin and Zibanejad.
Forwards generally peak around 27-30, so it makes sense for Panarin. As for Z, it comes down to injuries.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
I don’t know who needs to hear this, but we may have already seen career years from Panarin and Zibanejad.
This is true. Last season was almost unbelievable for both players, so it’s not surprising that they are due to regress.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

That Adam Herman tweet says it all. 0-4 when TDA and Johnson are on the ice. 7-1 when they're not. If you continue to play Jack Johnson, you're f***ing delusional or crooked, but either way, you deserve to be fired.

"If you continue to play the guy the front office signed to a contract because the president likes him, you will get fired by the front office".

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
This is all Martin Ødegaard fault - he got demoted from Real Madrid to play for Arsenal in Premier on a loan! :(
What happend after 3-1 lead, total failure that is part coach Quinn`s responsibility. It is obvious to me that the team is fragile and weak and cant defend a lead properly.. I`m not happy about this penalty loss.. And why took DeAngelo of all hockey players in NY the last penalty instead of Laf, chytil, Kreider, kakko. Deangelo is cold in his first game after he resigned twitter and that is not an excuse, but a poor decision as well. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad