3x 30p d-men for Colorado

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Yes they do, Girard and Makar

Toews is also a top pairing quality player as well. What a disturbing assortment of riches the Avs have to work with. That's not even mentioning Byram, who is also extremely promising as a young pro . Newhook coming/here....get outta here ^^

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
The Avs Dcore is stacked and should still get better. Seattle can't pick any of their top/promising Dmen either.

Makar 22
Girard 23
Toews 27
Byram 19
Timmins 22

Notable prospects
Barron 19
Helleson 20

Reactions: Gabe the Babe

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
Is there even a standard definition of #1 dman? Number of minutes plus points plus play in all situations, EV, SH and PP? Seems to me arguments about so-and-so being or not being a #1 often arise from people having different ideas about what that means.

Reactions: Andrew Wiggin

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Predators only had Josi this year, Ellis paced at 29, Ekholm at 27 (not bad for a shutdown guy). I do think Carrier will be as good as Ellis soon, and Farrance looks like a stud too.

milehigh11

Mar 4, 2014
Mile High State
Wings have 0x players with 30+ points.

Ouch.. I had to do a quick check on your player stats. The highest is 26 points. We will trade you your hometown boy Compher for a pick. He has had a down year but has picked it up the last month of the season. He fits in with only 18 points :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad