3rd jersey

OSA

Jun 11, 2011
Came across this Blues concept jersey and I love it. If the Blues ever wanted to redesign the 3rd jersey, something like this would get my vote.

http://www.icethetics.co/concepts/2014/10/26/six-pack-dylan-nowak

sparkycircuit

Jan 11, 2014
Man that's a really awesome looking design. All I wish is that they'd keep the arch circle logo, since I really like that one.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
I am not a big fan of our 3rd jersey crest. It is overcomplicated if you ask me.
I'd do something simple like this. It's a crude example, I am no artist unfortunately, but you get the idea.
354fcd87838c4a0aca579ba3a44075e1.jpeg

Noooooooooooooooo

Oct 9, 2014
NJ
I am not a big fan of our 3rd jersey crest. It is overcomplicated if you ask me.
I'd do something simple like this. It's a crude example, I am no artist unfortunately, but you get the idea.
354fcd87838c4a0aca579ba3a44075e1.jpeg

I know this is a crude design, and I'm not tryna be a hater but this looks like half the McDonald's "M" LOL

I quite like our 3rd jersey crest. If you think it's a little cluttered, then maybe just remove "St. Louis Blues" and just keep the note with the arch image. That might look cool!

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
If we get Wellwood again, then we have to wear those jerseys.

Those were the days. I think that was the season we were so decimated by injuries our top line was D'agostini-Backes-Crombeen for a while. Then other teams kept blocking us from signing scrubs like Wellwood and Svatos :laugh:. Talk about kicking us while we're down

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Those were the days. I think that was the season we were so decimated by injuries our top line was D'agostini-Backes-Crombeen for a while. Then other teams kept blocking us from signing scrubs like Wellwood and Svatos :laugh:. Talk about kicking us while we're down

I always say Kariya's greatest achievement was getting Boyes to 40 goals.

David Backes' greatest feat might have been getting D'Agostini to 20 goals.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Nope, 12 was his max, outside of St. Louis.

But, to stay on topic:
I really like the Toews jersey that's on the same page. Let's get some blue and gold in there, and put the Blue Note in the circle.

Would anyone be opposed to a little bit of red coming back?:naughty:

Let the haters commence.

Last edited:

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I just can't get behind the idea that a team whose name is literally the Blues, having red on their jersey. Not to mention our biggest rival's primary color is red. You're far from the only that has an affinity for the red, but I just hate it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad