Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Scratched: Kevin Czuczman, Sam Lafferty
Injured: Sidney Crosby (core muscle surgery), Nick Bjugstad (core muscle surgery), Brian Dumoulin (ankle surgery), Justin Schultz (lower body)

:sens
Projected lineup

Scratched: Mikkel Boedker
Injured; Dylan DeMelo (finger), Nikita Zaitsev (undisclosed), Anders Nilsson (concussion), Ron Hainsey (lower body)

*Lineups are current as of 0840 courtesy of NHL.com
Further updates will be done in the lineups above as information is received and then Posted in the Thread with Time Stamps:thumbu:

Stats Courtesy of "The Score" App
IMG_4539.PNG

IMG_4538.PNG

Story courtesy of “Sportsnet.ca”
(No paywall)
*note some overlap on last 2 pages
8775AA0C-E459-45B6-B882-8701CDBA38A0.png
D6CDFB2E-3ED7-4E90-9CD3-89A21817B03B.png

5B555333-D0A0-48A5-914C-4F6AC003CD22.png

D13B7769-8E5C-4281-84E1-A1A9C82C3690.png

9AD54597-309F-4EBC-B2E0-092AF662F248.gif
.​

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
if laff has hit a wall (happens a lot with kids) send him down and bring up another kid. (johnson/ angello)imo

Yeah, I’d do that...Laff should be scratched and my guess is Blandisi would still take his place though...

BTW, OTT actually has a really solid forward lineup with some really good players...the D has been suspect, as has the goaltending...we shouldn’t overlook them....also @Ginger Papa, I think Nilsson is their main goalie but who plays against us will be dependent on who plays tonight since they are playing us b2b

Last edited:

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
Yeah, I’d do that...Laff should be scratched and my guess is Blandisi would still take his place though...

BTW, OTT actually has a really solid forward lineup with some really good players...the D has been suspect, as has the goaltending...we shouldn’t overlook them....also @Ginger Papa, I think Nilsson is their main goalie but who plays against us will be dependent on who plays tonight since they are playing us b2b
with b to b having fresh guys to bring in would be a plus (as long as you don't lose too much skill) imo

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Hogberg will be the goalie opposing Jarry it looks like....no one except his mother has heard of him, which means a shut out forthcoming against the Pens....actually, he’s had some good games lately it looks like, +.900 save %...

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Ottawa has been surprisingly good. I imagine the Pens are going to have to come out hot if they want this one.

Mmmmm..... we are a top team and they are a bottom team. We are currently the 2nd best home team in the league, while they're the second worst away team. They lost in OT last night at home against New Jersey. Their backup (3rd choice goalie) is someone I'd never heard of before today. He has a 1-1-2 record and he has allowed 4 goals against in each of his last 3 (shit load of shots against though also).

Needing to respect every opponent is one thing, but there are no excuses not to win tomorrow.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Mmmmm..... we are a top team and they are a bottom team. We are currently the 2nd best home team in the league, while they're the second worst away team. They lost in OT last night at home against New Jersey. Their backup (3rd choice goalie) is someone I'd never heard of before today. He has a 1-1-2 record and he has allowed 4 goals against in each of his last 3 (**** load of shots against though also).

Needing to respect every opponent is one thing, but there are no excuses not to win tomorrow.

One thing this team does that we didn't the last few years was...we beat shitty teams. We also beat good teams, but we beat teams now no matter where they are in the standings.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.

It’s still Craig Anderson hanging in there against Father Time as their #1, with Nilsson out, but I suspect you’re correct about your later post regarding the starter being Hogberg.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy99

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Just realized but clicking the goalie names Jarrys stats goes to MM's page, MM's page goes to MM's page also the 2 Sens goalies stat pages are reversed.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Just realized but clicking the goalie names Jarrys stats goes to MM's page, MM's page goes to MM's page also the 2 Sens goalies stat pages are reversed.

That's from just rewriting names in rather then cutting and pasting them in the right position.
Correctamundo.gif
Ugene,my friend.
(my OCD likes to have the same colour font)​

I've Updated the lineups and all the links are as they should be:thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad