#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Forward lines are:

Khaira - McDavid - Rattie
Rieder - Draisaitl - Yamamoto
Spooner - Nuge - Pulju
Lucic - Brodziak - Kassian

Jones on the top pairing with Larsson.

Haven't been this unexcited for a game all year.

Reactions: TB12 and thadd

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Forward lines are:

Khaira - McDavid - Rattie
Rieder - Draisaitl - Yamamoto
Spooner - Nuge - Pulju
Lucic - Brodziak - Kassian

Jones on the top pairing with Larsson.

Haven't been this unexcited for a game all year.

Are they actually? Where did you find that info?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Are they actually? Where did you find that info?

Was posted by I think Jack Michaels, lines from practice today and Hitch said he’s spreading tbe 3Cs out to see if they can drag somebody along.

Anyone who thought TMac was using a blender hasn’t seen anything yet with Hitch.

Reactions: Cloned

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Oilers gameday!

giphy.gif

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
Hopefully Manning will make it in time to suit up tonight. I think he will be reinvigorated by coming back to Canada and playing with a world class superstar like #97. I predict an assist and a scrap for him tonight.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Only thing I will be watching for (if I watch) is McPoints. And hopefully DraiPoints too.

Good luck with that. Drai of course (and I saw this coming a mile away) again gets the responsibility of having to drag kailer around against heavy topsix incoming opposition. Theres never been one ounce of connection between the two, and its the oddest couple imaginable, but here we go again with round 2 of Drai getting buried by the pint sized Yamamoto.

Look for Drai to be double teamed all night as his line is shorthanded anytime its out on the ice.

f*** this team. Slepy got 56 minutes with Drai all of last season, and yet was suited for his style of play and showed that the year prior. Now recently Zykov is waived and without even an audtion with Drai. Now days later he gets Yama again. I can't even see this being Hitch's decision. This smells like Chia memo all over it. That his pick has to get running, even if it means running Drai into the ground.

Drai has 1G from Wingers represented in this line config. With this being the lines in practice the same day they trade Caggiulia.

Really I feel sorry for Leon and Connor.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Postmedia has an article billing this as a matchup of NHL Star Centers citing McD and Schiefele only. Not even a mention of Draisaitl who apparently doesn't exist. Drai has 2 less pts than Scheifele ftr and enormously worse linemates almost half the time.

The other day Post media runs a full page Oilers ad splash apparently sponsored by OEG. The splash features McD, Koski, Nuge, Khaira. Lucic. Drai isn't even on it.

Is this just more Leon Dangerfield oversight or is something else brewing?

With the Oilers bringing in Manning to say hi to McD in the Oilers room and ask him how his Christmas was and with the team saddling Drai with Yama WTF is going on? is there a determination to have either of these two players snap and just lose it?

It continues to feel like the org is trying to create anger in the dressing room.

Lets bring in Mike Tyson and his tiger to stir some shit.

I won't remember any of this.

Happy NYE everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad