GDT: #39| FLYERS at Devils | Sat., Jan. 3, 2015 | 7:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't know if the Flyers have caught on, but all these hits and fights don't seem to be rejuvenating anyone

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
I'm with Appleyard. I used to think keeping Berube to close out the season may be positive, but at this point, he's doing irreparable damage to player development and culture.

Even in 2007, the Flyers were still a place where players wanted to be. The culture was a big part of that. I feel we're losing that culture. I truly hope Voracek sees himself long term in Philly.

I wouldn't blame him if he doesn't, though.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
I'm with Appleyard. I used to think keeping Berube to close out the season may be positive, but at this point, he's doing irreparable damage to player development and culture.

Even in 2007, the Flyers were still a place where players wanted to be. The culture was a big part of that. I feel we're losing that culture. I truly hope Voracek sees himself long term in Philly.

I wouldn't blame him if he doesn't, though.

all i can say is if they let him walk for nothing im done with this organization.

Delete99991

May 9, 2013
Still talking about these "close calls" with skate blades.

Telecast couldn't be any more boring.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
So....including this game....the last 4 games were all against teams in the bottom 7 worst teams(not including us).

And we are about to lose all 4 games.

Why bother trying to win now.

RJ8812*

So....including this game....the last 4 games were all against teams in the bottom 7 worst teams(not including us).

And we are about to lose all 4 games.

Why bother trying to win now.

"For pride"

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
They're playing so poorly that Gomez and Jagr are walking all over them.

I mean. it's cool and all that Jagr just beat one of Gordie's records for oldest to score a hat trick, but did it have to be against the flyers?

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Welcome to the real world Vinny...

50% zone starts (so far) vs lines other than 4th.

-3 after 2 periods.

Yuck.

About zone starts. if I've understood them corectly they account for when the start of a shift is a faceoff in either zone. My question is, how large of a proportion of a players shifts in a game starts with a faceoff? Any numbers for this that you know of? Just curious.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Maybe I am missing someone, but IIRC, the last ex-Flyer to record a hat trick was Vinnie Prospal and Lecavalier assisted on each of those goals. That was 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad