GDT: [#39] Detroit Red Wings @ Dallas Stars, 7:00pm CT [FS-SW]

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Well with yesterday behind us...this game will be maybe the most interesting one all season long. Spezza with Ritchie makes me wanna die though but I suppose I get we don't have better options

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
Benn and Seguin should be VERY motivated tonight, but am interested to see if and how much it matters. This is perhaps the best time all year to see what they are really made of and capable of. If they both go Beast Mode and score hat tricks, to exaggerate, then it proves they both have a ton of potential to give and produce a lot more. If they have a terrible game, then Stars fans may have much to be concerned about. Either way... #GoStars

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Management is delusional, this is one of the WORST rosters that we have had in years.

Team is trash
It is, which is why I laugh every time fans freak out about the lines. Like there is some magic way to assemble these guys that will suddenly result in an offensive explosion.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Benn-Hintz-Radulov
Gurianov-Seguin-Spezza
Rest of the junk

Just do it already. No need to try to spread everything out when it's just not gonna work. Stack everything up and then if that doesn't work then boom have your answer and start making moves. This likely wouldn't work either but still

Troy McClure

Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Benn-Hintz-Radulov
Gurianov-Seguin-Spezza
Rest of the junk

Just do it already. No need to try to spread everything out when it's just not gonna work. Stack everything up and then if that doesn't work then boom have your answer and start making moves. This likely wouldn't work either but still
Isn’t that essentially what Monty is rollin gout there?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Isn’t that essentially what Monty is rollin gout there?

Yeah but there's no point in wasting Spezza's time with Ritchie or any of those other guys. Spezza isn't good enough to carry his line anymore so throwing him with Ritchie is basically accepting the fact that you know that line will get nothing done.

Troy McClure

Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Yeah but there's no point in wasting Spezza's time with Ritchie or any of those other guys. Spezza isn't good enough to carry his line anymore so throwing him with Ritchie is basically accepting the fact that you know that line will get nothing done.
I think it’s more of a way of burying Spezza while waiting for a PP.

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
Just me but I go back to Dobby tonight after the gem he turned in last game. Shutout should keep the crease IMO. I want to see Benn and Seguin succeed tonight. Go Stars!

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Lmao Shore, Heiskanen, Polak, and Gurianov on that rush and somehow Polak ends up being the one that gets the scoring chance...of course

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Roman Polak should have more than 1 goal and 1 assist on the season. He gets a great look every game at the very least but the puck just flies well somewhere thats is not the goal.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I truly hope Benn and Seguin don't have good games today, just so it doesn't reinforce the clown shoes approach that Gagliardi endorsed.
So far nothing seems to have changed, but a lot of time yet

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
The thing is...this is about as good as the Stars can play offensively. They just aren't good or talented enough to actually do anything with it don't have really any offensive IQ

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I'm not a fan of the icing lets put Benn-Seguin-Rads together early or in the middle of the game for this faceoff move. This has no worked at all in like forever. Looking more like it actually hurts the flow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad