GDT: #39 – Devils at Sabres – Sun Apr 7 – 7:30PM ET – TV: NBCSN – Radio: WGR-AM

Mit Yarrum

HoF Turd Shiner
Apr 1, 2010
IMO, they defending well and getting solid goaltending. I think they win more often than they lose for the rest of the season.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
Im stuck in the middle here, kind of like Tyler Myers trying to figure out what he should do in the defensive zone.

I mean they pretty much control their own destiny, they have so many games left with teams right in their way of the 8th seed. But it also works in our favor, if they lose these games it means our top 3 pick chances improve.

I actually like watching these guys play now, so I will just enjoy it either way.

I think they win this one 2-1.

Stafford
Gerbe

omglolnub

Jun 21, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I'm stuck in the middle here, kind of like Tyler Myers trying to figure out what he should do in the defensive zone.

I mean they pretty much control their own destiny, they have so many games left with teams right in their way of the 8th seed. But it also works in our favor, if they lose these games it means our top 3 pick chances improve.

I actually like watching these guys play now, so I will just enjoy it either way.

I think they win this one 2-1.

Stafford
Gerbe

:laugh: well played

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
If this team goes on the run I am starting to think is inevitable will it be the most unheralded playoff team in franchise history? There is literally nothing about this team that is particularly compelling. Some nights I feel like I have no connection with these guys. Such a transition year. I have a hard time even rooting for the familiar guys like Miller because of his clear attitude issues this season and Vanek because he won't get on the friggin ice when a playoff spot is on the line. I'm just much more focused on the future at this point.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
If this team goes on the run I am starting to think is inevitable will it be the most unheralded playoff team in franchise history? There is literally nothing about this team that is particularly compelling. Some nights I feel like I have no connection with these guys. Such a transition year. I have a hard time even rooting for the familiar guys like Miller because of his clear attitude issues this season and Vanek because he won't get on the friggin ice when a playoff spot is on the line. I'm just much more focused on the future at this point.

Some nights I wish that these something something somethiiiiiiings

Anymore.

We won't make playoffs though. A nice run to ruin draft position, but no chance at eighth. #nochance movement '13

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC

They are the youngest team in the NHL. You don't find that compelling? I do.

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
They are the youngest team in the NHL. You don't find that compelling? I do.

For the future? Absolutely. I'm beyond excited about this team two years from now but currently, nah this team just isn't interesting. I'm still going to or watching every game I just don't feel as connected to this squad. At least the group coming out of the lockout was good for a full season and had a year together in Rochester.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I just realized that the chances to make the playoffs for the Sabres is next to impossible. They'll need to win at least 9 of the last 10 games to make up for the 7 point difference (Islanders and Rangers have tie breakers).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad