GDT: #38: Tampa Bay at Pittsburgh | 7:00 PM ET | CEC | SUN, ROOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contender

Sep 22, 2014
Chris Kunitz has played his hockey over the last two games. Putting him with Bennett and Sutter has really helped him out. If this line is still together come play offs, I'd have confidence in this line if either of the first two are shut down.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Yep. Lived in the area for 8 yrs. Never could stand chief. Mishkin was another that drove me nuts with his goal calls.

Oh God, Dave Mishkin.

Being from where I'm from, I had to deal with him when he was Hershey's announcer.

Even if one never followed the Bears, you'd still hear his porcine-esque squeals whenever there were ads for them.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Kunitz being moved down to the 3rd has lit a fire under his ass. He needs to stay there for awhile.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
so, wait, Despres gets walked once and isn't given a shift the rest of the game?

Nice to see how playing well for a long stretch really earns you some respect from the coach. First guy on this team to ever get walked.

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
Chris Kunitz has played his hockey over the last two games. Putting him with Bennett and Sutter has really helped him out. If this line is still together come play offs, I'd have confidence in this line if either of the first two are shut down.

Good first line, Leave Malkin with 3rd liners, great 3rd line. Worked before so why not I guess.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
I shudder to ask, but what did he say?

re: adams replacing rust

"that's a good move, you have to go with the guy that can get the puck out and get it to the offensive zone, make the smart play" and other garbage

M0NTY26

Force from Ma'gorsk
Feb 27, 2010
What happen to Greiss? He looked so calm and collected early in the year. Now he looks very panic-y with ****** positioning and rebound control.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
defender just got behind Ehrhoff and Ehrhoff's taken two horrible penalties. Deport him, I guess?

No? **** you, Mike Johnston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad