Game info:
GDT:
tumblr_men4drfXRu1qe5icro1_400.gif

Last edited:

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Couturier had a 3 point game because of that empty netter and Jake got a point too out of it.........and I'm still pissed Filppula refused to change to get his empty, empty net point to feel better about his shit game. f***er only comes alive with an empty net. And it's all the coach will pay attention to. He'll burn the tape of his other 20 useless minutes. "What a veteran play to refuse to change to stat pad!"

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I noticed during the game that when Hakstok got agitated and yelled at the officials, as I have been wanting him to do, I really hated looking at him even more than usual. So I'm not sure what I am hoping for moving forward. I guess just Fire Hakstok?

Welcome back into the limelight for the Dog. Woof?

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Lightning had 7 shots in the third period. Clearly Hakstol needs to be fired for shortening his bench to players who are effective and responsible and reliable defensively.

Reactions: CSKA1974

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Couturier had a 3 point game because of that empty netter and Jake got a point too out of it.........and I'm still pissed Filppula refused to change to get his empty, empty net point to feel better about his **** game. ****er only comes alive with an empty net. And it's all the coach will pay attention to. He'll burn the tape of his other 20 useless minutes. "What a veteran play to refuse to change to stat pad!"
Calm you tatas, we just won against best team in the league.

Reactions: CSKA1974

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad