INJ​
|
16 Kruger​

** Lineups always subject to change at morning and pre-game skates **

Last edited:

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Carrier (illness) and McCabe (maintenance) missed Wednesday's practice, while ROR skated with Grant and Gionta. It sounds like ROR is itching to return, so lines could shuffle more at the morning skate if he's given the okay. Meanwhile, Hossa returns for the Hawks and Crawford will start.

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport

Nope, Still don't feel guilt.

Thank You Toews for the shiny Eichel.

But this time I won't root for that result.

OscarsCards

Spooky action at a distance
Mar 13, 2013
Cesis
Girgensons turns 23 today, 1+1 in this game would be nice present.
In his 239 games played so far he has scored 11 two games in a row point streaks and 5 two games in a row goal streaks.
As I couldn't stand to watch previous games, I think I'll start to watch again. At least this game.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
For the love of god start Nilsson tonight.

Hamilton was on WGR and doesn't think it's happening, and himself believes Lehner should get the start. I'd like to go with Nilsson until he loses (or a B2B, whichever occurs first).

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
It took injury but we finally have Eichel, Reinhart, O'Reilly at center. There were 2 options, go with that down the middle or finally put Eichel and O'Reilly together. That is probably next.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
This feels like one of those games where we should have no business winning but somehow play well enough to get at least a point.

This feels like a fun game that we lose in OT. 5-4 in OT. Eichel 3 points.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Team should be feeling good after the win against NYR, Gorges is still out, and we're 3 deep with centers that are consistent scoring threats. I think we can get at least 1 point out of this one.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY

Since the Blackhawks is the other team I root for (and its not because of Kane) - I want them to get a point so this game goes to overtime or shootout.
Sabres win 4-3. Girgensons (birthday) - O'Reilly (my points game pick) Eichel (fantasy) - Bailey (the other Buffalo guy) with the Sabres goals.
Risto (fantasy) at least one assist. Kane-Toews-Artimsov (all three fantasy) with the Hawks goals.

Last edited:

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
Hmmm. How to watch this game AND world juniors without knowing what's happening in the other.

Any thoughts?

I think it would be safer to watch juniors and just not look at the bottom of the screen for NHL updates.

On the flip side, I bet the Sabre broadcast will include frequent updates as to what's happening with the juniors.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Hmmm. How to watch this game AND world juniors without knowing what's happening in the other.

Any thoughts?

I think it would be safer to watch juniors and just not look at the bottom of the screen for NHL updates.

On the flip side, I bet the Sabre broadcast will include frequent updates as to what's happening with the juniors.

I have the dilemma, too. I slept on it.

Safest and smartest is to watch WJC's with a bottom line blocker. They won't verbally update the Sabres game, whereas they'll likely update us on the WJC score in our broadcast.

I have the luxury of putting the junior game on a second, smaller TV, but I can't do that morally. Both need full screens, full attention.

I'd also make sure to set the timer on your phone for intermissions, and change the channel during them. NHL is 18 mins but these are a bit shorter, I think.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
I am able to zoom twice to box out the bottom line; but I may take a page out of my father's book and line up books on their sides to hide bottom line and not lose ice on the screen by zooming.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
@ByMHarrington -
An optional skate for #Sabres. Carrier, who didn't practice yesterday, isn't on ice again.
(He missed yesterdays practice due to the flu - probably the same today.)
Bet he's out for O'Reilly who is obviously in - ROR doing alot of face-off work.

Oakstream

Let's go Buffalo!
Aug 10, 2010
Sweden
This season has suck the life out of me. For the first time since streaming nhl games became available in Sweden I've skipped games. Have not seen a game since mid December. Seen enough boring games with one goal scored by Buffalo these last 3 years. Might watch this one since they played great last game.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Glad Nilsson may start. Still unhopeful.

Simply put, no matter who Murray draft and trades for, this team will still be held back by bylsma. He doesn't get the most out of his talent. From eichel to girgensons to bogosian to Ennis.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad