Which is the BEST Ghostbusters movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidgeni Malkby

Nov 19, 2008
NJ
I've only seen the first Ghostbusters and I was not impress. Granted it was only a couple years ago as an adult so probably not the ideal first experience.

Ah...I come to that realization for a lot of movies from the 80s that I give a 2nd look. It's just I have gotten older :\.

I mean, I agree. He’s injured Oleksiak and ZAR. Knee on knee’d Sheary in 15-16.

Like, oh no! Not our bottom pairing D and line 4 wingerszz

I really though the Flyers were our injury boogyman.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The Tom Wilson is the Penguins boogeyman narrative is so bizarre..

Like, even last game when he took out Oleksiak, we won?

It is hilarious. Jaded showed stats last year that the Caps were a better team without him AND he helped us by taking a guy who shouldn't be in the lineup out of the lineup.

People want to force a narrative so badly online to prove physical hockey is still good. It blows my mind.

Doogle

Jun 8, 2010
It’s people like you who cause issues when it comes to rating movies. For instance, there are two types of people in the world. Those who believe Die Hard is a Christmas movie, and those who are wrong. :P

The character Argyle (the limo driver), tells the audience not once, but twice that the movie they are watching is a Christmas movie.

In the beginning, Bruce Willis is the incredulous family member who doesn't think that it's a Christmas movie, when he asks if Argyle can put on some Christmas music, and Argyle responds: 'This is Christmas music!' As in, it's not traditional, but give it a chance and you'll realize it is in fact a Christmas song/movie.

At the end of the movie, Argyle states: "If that's your idea of a Christmas party, I can't wait for New Years". He is essentially stating: "That is not what I expected from a Christmas movie, but it was awesome!". So not only is the movie a Christmas classic, but the writers intended it to be unconventional and expected the skepticism.

Also, Go Pens.

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
Murray...

I was hoping they would go that way. No slight to Casey he has played well IMO but we need Murray to regain his winning ways if we are to contend in the second half. I don’t think Desmith is an everyday starter in the long run

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I was hoping they would go that way. No slight to Casey he has played well IMO but we need Murray to regain his winning ways if we are to contend in the second half. I don’t think Desmith is an everyday starter in the long run

I fear that the only way to get back stone-cold Murray is for him to have competition for that #1 job with DeSmith....he seems to thrive on the underdog role....hopefully Sully is a master manipulator because the better CDS plays and the more often, where Murray isn’t anointed the #1 netmimder, the better he’ll do...if I’m Sully, I milk that for all it’s worth...

Nakawick

Minty Fresh
Apr 5, 2010
The Range
MM is coming off a shutout and is our 1. His focus was way off earlier in the year, hopefully he has it back and keeps it. You can tell early if he is on and focused.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Great work, @EightyOne!!!
WGQU2qP.gif

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
The Tom Wilson is the Penguins boogeyman narrative is so bizarre..

Like, even last game when he took out Oleksiak, we won?

Right, which if people remember, his actions mostly backfired. Two straight cups otta be enough proof of that, just because the Pens decided enough is enough and changed their roster too much doesn't mean they are off the hook. He's still a plug they want to, for some reason, make relevant. You just can't make mashed potatoes back into a potato.

He's the juice that ran down mama potatoes sprouts...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This is probably going to be crappy hockey for the first period...

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Also, how dare anyone put that turd of a 2016 GB movie in that poll....

At least put the animated series if anything.

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
Because of the bad start this year we really need to capitalize on these matchups 2nd half. Just can’t leave 2 points on the table at home vs a shitty team.

Mike Tomlin

Hold my beer

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad