GDT: #37|Pens vs. Preds|Fri, Dec. 27 - 8:00PM|Hot Topic Thunder "GET BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Let's Make the Best War Hockey Game Ever!

:pensPREVIEW| STANDINGS:nashville

Forgot to put play button on this one above
Click it.

Penguins projected lineup

Jake Guentzel -- Evgeni Malkin -- Bryan Rust
Alex Galchenyuk -- Jared McCann -- Dominik Kahun
Zach Aston-Reese -- Teddy Blueger -- Brandon Tanev
Sam Lafferty -- Joseph Blandisi -- Dominik Simon
Jack Johnson -- Kris Letang
Juuso Riikola -- John Marino
Marcus Pettersson -- Chad Ruhwedel

Tristan Jarry
Matt Murray
Scratched: Thomas Di Pauli, Kevin Czuczman
Injured: Sidney Crosby (core muscle), Nick Bjugstad (lower body), Brian Dumoulin (lower body), Patric Hornqvist (lower body), Justin Schultz (lower body)

tAkMo8R.gif

Predators projected lineup

Calle Jarnkrok -- Ryan Johansen -- Viktor Arvidsson
Filip Forsberg -- Matt Duchene -- Mikael Granlund
Rocco Grimaldi -- Kyle Turris -- Craig Smith
Colton Sissons -- Nick Bonino -- Austin Watson
Roman Josi -- Ryan Ellis
Mattias Ekholm -- Dante Fabbro
Dan Hamhuis -- Matt Irwin

Pekka Rinne
Juuse Saros
Scratched: Yannick Weber, Jarred Tinordi, Colin Blackwell
Injured: None

555jwDw.gif

*YOU PEOPLE*
"Lineups subject to change"
Lineups were changed to reflect preview.

O3zQ5z6.gif

Last edited:

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
For the love of all things, Sullivan...swap ZAR and ****ing Lafferty.

At the very least, swap ZAR and Simon. The only times Simon's looked halfway decent this season that I can recall is either next to God-mode Sid and a handful of shifts next to Kahun. Any other time and Simon's basically just taking up space.

Also, keeping ZAR on the designated checking line seems to make the most sense, given his strengths and weaknesses as a player.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
At the very least, swap ZAR and Simon. The only times Simon's looked halfway decent this season that I can recall is either next to God-mode Sid and a handful of shifts next to Kahun. Any other time and Simon's basically just taking up space.

Also, keeping ZAR on the designated checking line seems to make the most sense, given his strengths and weaknesses as a player.
No f*** SIMON, HE'S TRASH.

I have never been so passionate about someone that sucks as much and as often as Simon. This stupid f*** holds the puck too long, has absolutely zero vision to his linemates unless its Crosby and is just such a useless f***ing hack. I would love to never see that piece of shit ever play for the Penguins ever again.

I am trying very hard to hold back on Simon.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
No **** SIMON, HE'S TRASH.

I have never been so passionate about someone that sucks as much and as often as Simon. This stupid **** holds the puck too long, has absolutely zero vision to his linemates unless its Crosby and is just such a useless ****ing hack. I would love to never see that piece of **** ever play for the Penguins ever again.

FTFY;)

dom-simon-fan-club-unisex-lightweight-terry-hoodie.jpg

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I assume Blandisi (and another forward) gets called back up today as we only have 11 healthy forwards on the roster. Unless someone sneakily comes back off IR.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
No **** SIMON, HE'S TRASH.

I have never been so passionate about someone that sucks as much and as often as Simon. This stupid **** holds the puck too long, has absolutely zero vision to his linemates unless its Crosby and is just such a useless ****ing hack. I would love to never see that piece of **** ever play for the Penguins ever again.

This much restraint?
IMG_4468.GIF

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
That's some nice center depth you got there, Nashville.

That being said, how many teams have ever had their top two scorers be defensemen?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So the team had to travel to NSH this morning because of that stupid break and practiced for the first time since Saturday...lol...I’m expecting another horrid start where they look like they’re skating in quicksand followed by a loss...that schedule is absolutely ridiculous ...thanks NHL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad