League name :
NYC Hockey

League webpage:
http://nychl.net/index/

About League (Only minor information)

- 1 vs 1 league
- Trades are allowed but I will overrule if the trade is one sided
- 7 minute periods
- 2 week simulation periods but plan on advancing every 5 days which gives plenty of time to complete your games during the week since I know many of us can't live on our 360's
- Random rosters to make it an even playing field
- Skill Level - All Star
- We monitor goalie starts and have goalie limits so back-ups have value
- Prefer mature gamers, NO GLITCHING (will lead to automatic ban), friendly environment and most of all a FUN time! Strongly monitored in both conferences. If you glitch anyway or don't follow our league rules while playing we'll find out trust me
- Have our own League Television located under our chat box

For further rules and information you can view right here and you'll know everything about the NYCHL. Click below

http://s13.zetaboards.com/NYCHockeyLeague/forum/69552/

Last edited:

MikeyBoy02NY02

Dec 23, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Got a few more spots on our waiting list opened if anyone is looking to eventually land a spot in an extremely solid & dedicated league from top to bottom! See for yourself!

MikeyBoy02NY02

Dec 23, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Starting up Season 1 shortly! Get your name on that waiting list if you want a chance to play in one of the elite leagues on the 360 that's been around for a year already

MikeyBoy02NY02

Dec 23, 2012
Staten Island, NY
It's that time again! It's been a while since I last posted looking for possible new members but with the waiting list FINALLY DWINDLING down after about 2 months of a pretty packed list I am once again seeing if anyone out there is interested in putting their name down to be apart of one of the most successful leagues on the 360.

If interested please head over to the league home, read the league information and rules then if you like what you read and feel like this entices go ahead register to the forums and add your name to the waiting list. Just so you know we run a tight ship with waiting list members therefore if you decide to add your name you must remain active on the forums to hold your waiting list spot.

Hope to see some of you guys there!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad