Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Thank goodness that went out of play get summers and Boyle off

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
If you would have told me at the start of this season that we'd have one dependable pair and it would be Yandle - McIlrath, I'd have been very very surprised and confused.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
I was very cocky before that Montreal game that started this whole slide and I repent for being such a ******. I feel my bad karma has affected the team but I have hope that they will find their legs and their desire and reignite the engine of this machine and start tearing people up the right way.

InwoodBlueNYC

Sep 23, 2013
NYC
We might get that second point in the OT (which I hate) or the SO (which I really despise). But it's not what I wanted. I wanted to win it outright in regulation.

OK let's see what happens. Hang on folks.

InwoodBlueNYC

Sep 23, 2013
NYC
I was very cocky before that Montreal game that started this whole slide and I repent for being such a ******. I feel my bad karma has affected the team but I have hope that they will find their legs and their desire and reignite the engine of this machine and start tearing people up the right way.

No don't beat yourself. I feel your pain. It was a group effort. We all take some responsibility.

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York
Hank is always getting beat far side glove side. It cost us the ECF in game 7 against Johnson too

Bro, go watch the replay again. There isn't a goalie in the league stopping that shot

Yes, he's gotten beaten over the shoulder plenty of times on stoppable shots, but that wasn't one of them

*Bob Richards*

End it in OT please. I don't want to see a goddamn shoot out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad