OT: 35 years ago today

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
A womb dragon was defeated

1520627_10155182633080078_7232112681716048398_n.png

thus securing my ability to start making trips around the sun.

I dont normally do this but it's been an up n down winter and things are finally to be on the upswing.

Professionally its been great, had a smooth career change going from driving truck to driving zamboni in a town I love dearly.

Personal life took a big hit as Mrs Yukoner decided she was going to leave in November n am now headed for a blindside divorce. BUT things are looking great as the new year has taken hold and now in a new age with new possibilities showing themselves in spectacular ways.

Love you guys as a community

GO OILERS!

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.

View attachment 653504

I dont normally do this but it's been an up n down winter and things are finally to be on the upswing.

Professionally its been great, had a smooth career change going from driving truck to driving zamboni in a town I love dearly.

Personal life took a big hit as Mrs Yukoner decided she was going to leave in November n am now headed for a blindside divorce. BUT things are looking great as the new year has taken hold and now in a new age with new possibilities showing themselves in spectacular ways.

GO OILERS!
Hey buddy,

No other way to describe it, divorce is rough. I went through mine last winter & it took me a long while to come to terms with it.

Good to see you are taking a healthy outlook by focusing on what’s going well & the future. If I can offer some advice, be kind to yourself and accept that there will be times when memories are triggered.

You’re one of the funniest members here and definitely missed while you stepped away. Great to see you return.

To you & @Valhallis

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012

View attachment 653504

GO OILERS!
Good luck in your new job and I hope that in your personal life reconciliation is still possible. Life is a long road and some of the turns catch you by surprise.

Laodongxi

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Thanks for the love guys. It got dark for a while but the last couple weeks things have really picked up.

Hopefully this rubs off on the Oilers playoff drive and we open up a can of whoop ass on the league!!

So you drive the Zamboni at the rink where they dug up this fabulous buried treasure?

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Happy to hear about your turnaround @yukoner88 and sorry to hear about your loss which ultimately can be a win depending on how one looks at it.

My one advice would be don't rebound. Resist rebound. Try to find all about you now before circulating. Time to figure things out, what has changed in life and in you.

Its kind of funny. For the longest time myself and others visualized you as the trucker out there giving us friendly updates and stories and I loved the tales and your journeys vicariously. Now we envision you on the Zamboni and maybe even an ebug spot or something. haha.

Happy Birthday!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad