GDT: #35 Vegas Golden Knights @ Dallas Stars 8:00PM EST -- 5:00 PST

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Patches! Huge win. Beautiful pass by Shea as well.

The way OT has gone the past year I never expected a goal there. So that was a pleasant surprise.

:pcheer::pcheer::pcheer:
PATCHES

never doubted em for a second

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
My first GDT WIN for the Vegas Golden Knights Team Board.

I've prepared a Speech for the occasion:

giphy.gif

(That's Hangman in the Audience)​

P.S. Thank you to:
@hangman005
@hackeyman
@Nevada Jones
@Vegan Knight
@Vegas07
@theslatcher
@Nevada Jones
@VegasKnightlife
@MGK
@Puckstop40
@HanSolo
@IceNeophyte
@Super Cake
@Boris Zubov
@Knightmare

So, Vancouver at Home on Sunday. For my own selfish reasons I'd like to see a similar result as this game - O/T win with zero injuries & no dirty crap from either side.

Have a good night folks. I'll probably have the Next GDT up in DRAFT form later this evening. Feel free to post suggestions for a theme & music requests in this Thread & I'll check back on it.

Cheers

Hopefully we'll have an update on Cody Glass and some idea of when he'll be back (sooner than later).

Last edited:

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
What are we thinking about the Hall trade? I think the Avalanche should stay put but if they can swing a good deal for him they become an even bigger western juggernaut. With St. Louis also looking great, the central looks like a bloodbath.

Being in the Pacific helps us but the last two rounds, they look brutal.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
What are we thinking about the Hall trade? I think the Avalanche should stay put but if they can swing a good deal for him they become an even bigger western juggernaut. With St. Louis also looking great, the central looks like a bloodbath.

I’d be fine with Hall joining the Avs but not at the cost of mortgaging the future. Timmons is pretty much what Brannstrom was to us. It would start with him and probably a first. Sakic would be out of his damn mind if Byram is even entertained as a trade piece. The Avs have great depth which is something that was severely lacking the past couple years so adding Hall is not really a need. The Blues are still the best team in the Central in my opinion but the division is definitely a blood bath like you said. Pacific is definitely a weaker division and the Knights need to take advantage of that.

Reactions: Vegan Knight

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

Is there a rumor Hall is going to the Avs?

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

Knightmare

VGK fan since the 70’s
Jun 15, 2018
Las Vegas
My first GDT WIN for the Vegas Golden Knights Team Board.

I've prepared a Speech for the occasion:

View attachment 291313
(That's Hangman in the Audience)​

P.S. Thank you to:
@hangman005
@hackeyman
@Nevada Jones
@Vegan Knight
@Vegas07
@theslatcher
@Nevada Jones
@VegasKnightlife
@MGK
@Puckstop40
@HanSolo
@IceNeophyte
@Super Cake
@Boris Zubov

So, Vancouver at Home on Sunday. For my own selfish reasons I'd like to see a similar result as this game - O/T win with zero injuries & no dirty crap from either side.

Have a good night folks. I'll probably have the Next GDT up in DRAFT form later this evening. Feel free to post suggestions for a theme & music requests in this Thread & I'll check back on it.

Cheers

Hopefully we'll have an update on Cody Glass and some idea of when he'll be back (sooner than later).
upload_2019-12-13_21-48-40.gif

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I’d be fine with Hall joining the Avs but not at the cost of mortgaging the future. Timmons is pretty much what Brannstrom was to us. It would start with him and probably a first. Sakic would be out of his damn mind if Byram is even entertained as a trade piece. The Avs have great depth which is something that was severely lacking the past couple years so adding Hall is not really a need. The Blues are still the best team in the Central in my opinion but the division is definitely a blood bath like you said. Pacific is definitely a weaker division and the Knights need to take advantage of that.

It is a no go if Byram is involved, I should think. I view Hall as fool's gold for whoever trades for him if they give up a bigger deal than we got Stone. A 2nd, an A- prospect/ 1st rounder, a roster forward.

Honestly, a 2nd, Timmins and Jost should be enough. But I'm not a huge Hall fan.

Reactions: Puckstop40

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I hate the Devils, but if they don't get Byram in the deal, they are complete ****ing idiots.

I could see that kid becoming a bust. They were laughing at Chicago for taking Dach and I was :huh: because all I heard last year was how dominant the kid was. I didn't think there was a lot of separation between Byram and the next 4-5 Dmen in that draft.

Anyway there's no way Sakic gives him up even if Hall agrees to an extension.

People keep saying Arizona will be the most aggressive but they just paid a high price to get Kessel. St Louis has the means and cap space to land Hall, and the Sabres should be desperate enough to make the playoffs (plus they can flip him at the TDL if they're out of it).

I think it's between the Sabres and Blues. St Louis might even get NJ to take back enough cap that they can re-sign Pietrangelo so it would be win-win to rent Hall with Tarasenko out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad