GDT: #35: FLYERS at Rangers, Sunday, Dec. 23, 2018, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Wrong .... Sanheim made the bad decision on reversing the puck which allowed him to be in the position to get his ass knocked off the puck. Provorov was expecting puck to go around. But thats what happens when you have almost all puck movers on the blue line who don't play physical. Btw..I love Sanheim and think Provorov has regressed to the point where I don't see him as #1 in future anymore
So you are shortsighted and believe 30 game sample sizes over 2 years worth of evidence.

Cool.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Johnk0728

Dec 28, 2016
Chip Kelly’s offense from a schematic point of view. Still waiting for the expert to help me, but I’m hopeful this will be the time!

Are you the guy who said that Chip Kelly was the most influential guy in the NFL in the last 100 years...lol. The 49ers say hi. LMAO!

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
But again...Provy was the last line of defense, and did not stop the pass. That's on him.

Just like Sanheim needed to stay in the middle on the 1st goal after Provy had a bad pinch.
Sure, but I give more blame to Provy on goal one and to Sanheim on goal two.

Both goals happen because the first mistake led to a bad read by the guy covering for him.

Reactions: Johnk0728

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Are you the guy who said that Chip Kelly was the most influential guy in the NFL in the last 100 years...lol. The 49ers say hi. LMAO!

No, that’s what you read. Not what I said. Still waiting. $100 to a charity of your choice if it’s 20% accurate and beyond something a first grader could write. Feel free to PM it to me instead if you like.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Players have bad years and bounce back all the time. Him playing poorly means exactly nothing when looking to the future.

And people need to learn the difference between momentarily playing bad and actually “regressing”.

Agree. But I never would of guessed he could look this bad for so many different games. Some concern is warranted imo.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Sure, but I give more blame to Provy on goal one and to Sanheim on goal two.

Both goals happen because the first mistake led to a bad read by the guy covering for him.
lol...see...I am the opposite. I feel like the last line of defense needs to make the play so you do not follow 1 mistake...with a 2nd mistake.

Maybe it's the golfer in me...never hit 2 bad shots in a row.

Reactions: CanadianFlyer88

Flyrs21

Dec 17, 2006
Sanheim got hit, stay in front to cover the Ranger and left winger take the pass.
Watch it again. Sanheim is skating towards the boards so provy goes behind the net expecting the pass but it doesn't happen whether it was because of the ref or the rangers player. The d was taught to cycle the puck behind the net in the d zone, same thing happened in calgary when provy cycled the puck to no one behind the net and calgary scored

Reactions: Johnk0728

Johnk0728

Dec 28, 2016
:laugh: You’re not a big picture kind of person.

I think Sanheim is going to be the top pairing dman. And Provorov is going to be the #3. Nothing wrong with that.....the thought prior was Provorov was on an elite dman track.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Some peewee performances from Provorov and Sanheim tonight. You need them to be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad