Post-Game Talk: #35 | Flyers at Kraken | December 29, 2023 | Loss 2-1 (OT)

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
At least they got the Hakpoint.

hakpoint.gif

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Not only is it horseshit that I couldn't get this on TV, but my channel guide doesn't come close to matching the channels here. My parents are in a different building at the hotel and have a wildly different channel guide. Their channels also don't match it, and everything is very different.

What the f*** is happening here.

@JojoTheWhale explain

Pet Charles

Oct 10, 2017
Foerster and Risto got their assignments mixed up. #22 and Schultz switched and they didn’t work out who had who. Foerster called for #22 and that left Schultz for Risto but he was well away from him. Poehling wasn’t responsible at all.

Still, I have to go with those dropping the blame on Fonzie. Even it being a back-to-back, and even with Konecny being really beat up, he and Coots are a far better choice. Line Selection 101. They were due out anyway, but use your damn timeout if need be. I have no idea why Risto was out there over Walker, Zamula, Seeler, York again for his next shift, or any other person living or dead. Mobility - the most critical asset in 3-on-3 OT - is (news flash!) his worst asset. Torts should be dropping some of the critique on himself.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
Was actually shocked that went in because Hart read the pass the second it started and was there.

Anyway, why the hell did Poehling play OT?
He had the most ice time of any forward. Also, why was Laughton on the ice in OT? It certinly wasnot to win a faceoff...

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad