GDT: #35 – Bruins at Sabres – Thu Dec 29, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
I am now convinced this is not just a coaching problem, this is an overall management problem.

You simplycannot lay the lack of veteran leadership issues solely on the coach. Sad actually.

JLewyB

May 6, 2013
Pegulaville
yeah terrible game. but Bruins win the third a lot because the refs stop calling penalties toward the end of the game.

struckbyaparkedcar

Guilty of Being Right
Mar 1, 2008
Upstate NY
I am now convinced this is not just a coaching problem, this is an overall management problem.

You simplycannot lay the lack of veteran leadership issues solely on the coach. Sad actually.
When your coach has taken a tire iron to the kneecaps of his talent every single game behind the bench it's on the coach.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
yeah terrible game. but Bruins win the third a lot because the refs stop calling penalties toward the end of the game.

Bull ****!
Boston won the 3rd because Buffalo cannot execute. End of story.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Can we get rid of Bylsma now?

This system is so trash. It can occasionally work for a period here and there, but for the most part we get killed at ES.

Notice how Boston was able to pass the puck out from their own end and into the attacking zone. They don't just rely on one guy to skate it all the way, or just dump and chase.

Bylsma isn't adjusting. This team continues to fall behind. Get him out of here, please.

I'm ready to give Nylander a shot in the top six. We need guys with skill on this team.

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
This team is bad. I'm interested to see if Murray will wait it out or fire Bylsma mid-season. This season is one thing, but playing terrible hockey for a whole season could have a more lasting effect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad