GDT: #35 – Bruins at Sabres – Thu Dec 29, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B

JLewyB

May 6, 2013
Pegulaville
we didnt play with passion because we cant possess the puck in this system. the players know these stretch passes are ineffective but the coach does not make any adjustments.

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
This is on the coach, he's in charge, he prepares them. As a coach he's just no effing good.

Columbus and Minnesota are on double digit winning streaks with coaches who replaced coaches who weren't getting the job done. We have enough talent to compete for the playoffs. Our coach's only success came taking over a team with two of the top hockey players in the world and it didn't take him long to even screw that up.

They showed Rex Ryan the door, it's Bylsma's turn next.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Sorry but the Bruins got away with so much dirty ****....Sabres should have at least 10 PP. So much interference on Sabres who didn't even have the puck and boarding.

Scherbs

Feb 16, 2016
Ontario
I'll never understand pulling the goalie before establishing the ****ing zone.

And great assist Sam.

The nonchalantness on the PP and when the game is on the line is a ****ing joke.

Gionta, Franson, Grant, Gorges can head the **** out.

This game has me next level angry.

I need a drink. And/or a new team.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
we didnt play with passion because we cant possess the puck in this system. the players know these stretch passes are ineffective but the coach does not make any adjustments.

Possessed it fine in the 1st, a period in which they usually suck. They stopped moving their feet, got lazy, and thought Boston would roll over. Then they got to the last 10 minutes and thought Boston would cooperate and let it get to OT. Whoops.

Got what they deserved.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co

I agree with all your points except that passion comes from within oneself. I can play in a bad system and still play with intensity and care about my work ethic. It's not easy to do but it says something about one's personal character, integrity and emotion. The Sabres simply went through the motions until the 3rd Boston goal was scored.

Players always have something more than the coach to play for. In order, personal pride, self actualization, professionalism, their paycheck and even the fans who pay to watch them.

Very, very disappointed with this team, the coaching staff, management and to a lesser degree certain aspects of our ownership.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Sabres doing their part to make home ice disadvantage a thing.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Eichel tried breaking that stick 4 different times

Maybe Risto can start using that model?

Should've borrowed Risto's.

passed-out.jpg

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
So des threw one big hit and still doesn't have a fight to date this year...safe to say....???why is he here?

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Someone noted the lack of urgency on the PP... drives me crazy. In what world does moving so slow work to your benefit? Never.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad