GDT: 34| Penguins at Lightning|7:30 - TVA Sports & Root Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Frederick can't do the GDT so if someone has time that would be great. If not I guess we can use this. Now, I know this is short notice for, Fredericks, I'm also looking for someone to take over the GDT for the Caps on the 27th. I've been sick for a good while and have put literally no effort towards it.

Any takers for either?

Respond in the GDT thread, and we both thank whoever takes them on.

LGP!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
I would, but I have no imagination, very little in the way of humor, and am technically inept.

I am also far from the usual nay-sayer, but I think we are going to get absolutely smoked tonight. I mean a good ol' fashioned pimp-slappin', humilating, ass kickin', beggin'-for-mercy, beat down.

At least it'll be character building for the youngsters.

Deutschland Dangler

Jun 17, 2014
Don't care about the result tonight, I just hope we don't lose any more players. Oh and that for a change, nobody freaks out if we look flat and get dominated.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
I'm suiting up tonight guys. Winger for Sid right here. Ugh I really don't want to look at the lineup tonight.

Would like to see Zatkoff get the start, not too sure about MAF going back to back. Probably going to get crushed tonight anyways. Thank god for the break after the game. (even if it's just a few days)

LionelHutz*

Looking forward to seeing Uher, Obviously would have preferred it being under different circumstance, I like the package he'll bring to the bottom 6 in the future.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
So, who gets injured tonight?

I'll go with Rust. He's looked good, he's a forward, and I want to see how he plays with Sid/Geno, so he's the natural choice.

But maybe I'm not thinking big enough.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
So, who gets injured tonight?

I'll go with Rust. He's looked good, he's a forward, and I want to see how he plays with Sid/Geno, so he's the natural choice.

But maybe I'm not thinking big enough.

Start with guys who haven't missed a game yet. Malkin, Despres, Fleury, Scuderi... is that it? Damn. Then call ups who haven't missed one yet, maybe Klinkhammer too. :help:

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Probably just trying to jump start that 1st line. They haven't done much lately. I'm all for it.

They haven't played much together lately. Hornqvist was hurt and Crosby had the mumps. Hornqvist just scored a goal last night off that top line.

Kunitz, again, is the one that needs to be moved.

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
They haven't played much together lately. Hornqvist was hurt and Crosby had the mumps. Hornqvist just scored a goal last night off that top line.

Kunitz, again, is the one that needs to be moved.

I saw plenty of times last night where on the rush it was Hornqvist killing the play with his lack of puck handing and accepting passes from Sid. Rust has shown he can do those things so MJ is probably wanting to see if it works.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
I saw plenty of times last night where on the rush it was Hornqvist killing the play with his lack of puck handing and accepting passes from Sid. Rust has shown he can do those things so MJ is probably wanting to see if it works.

Eh. Kunitz's lack of effort killed a good number more plays in my opinion. I'm not against Rust getting a shot, but I don't see why Hornqvist should be the one to get moved.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I can see putting Rust with Crosby, but Kunitz is doing his impression of a corpse while being gifted a spot with a rookie on the other wing and I'm not a fan of Malkin-Hornqvist. So, meh. It's always going to be ugly with these injuries and holes in the roster.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012

Yep. Hornqvist is the new player though so the shine hasn't worn off for most fans yet.

Crosby has played 30 games this season and has not scored an even strength point in 16 of those games, while having #72 on his line almost every game. Considering Sid quite rarely went consecutive games without producing at ES the last 4 years, it's hard to figure why most fans don't see Hornqvist as a possible problem on that line.

penguins2946*

The Crosby-Hornqvist duo has gone dry recently, I'm not surprised they split it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce