GDT: #34 | Flyers at Maple Leafs | December 22, 2022 | 2:00 PM For Some Reason | NBCSP, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Did you see the video of guys breaking down why he got scratched? It's in the roster thread I think. It's full of those types of things from him.

On one end of the spectrum you have chasing hits for their own sake and opening up plays because you do. On the other end, you have refusing to make a hit to the point where you're not even participating in the game.

Both are bad.

Reactions: Chicken N Raffls

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I'm behind, but its frustrating that Kevin Hayes never throws a check or gets to a dirty area...im not trying to sound like a dino but seriously theres a sequence with 14:45 left in the 2nd period where the puck goes into the leafs zone, and hayes just peels off the play when it goes to corner on a play he could have likely come away with the puck or atleast made it more difficult for the leafs to control it.

He's a big guy, use the body.

Hayes is a crumb bum.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
FB_IMG_1671743615568.jpg

Nizzle

no hope, no future, no second chance
May 13, 2009
Fletcher was quick to claim that the Flyers' power play struggles preceded the current staff.

"It's interesting, we haven't had a good power play since '14-'15. That’s the last time," Fletcher, who was hired in December 2018, said. "I think it's six years, seven years — we've had a couple of 14th-place finishes, 17th, 18th, 24th.

"Power play since I've been here has been an everyday question and clearly going back to '14-'15 it's been an everyday question here. ... Personally, I think that way too much blame or even credit gets attached to the power play coach."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad