GDT: #34 Dallas Stars @ Nashville Predators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
Just unlucky . He's very noticeable . Just pucks not going in. He gets a ton of chances and setups.
I see, not that i worried but had to ask since i haven't had the energy to watch any games lately.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Just unlucky . He's very noticeable . Just pucks not going in. He gets a ton of chances and setups.

Whats up with Miro not getting up on the boards lately?

Pretty much what serp said. He has looked dangerous every night and is always creating chances, the Stars offense just doesn't have any players that can consistently produce so all the goals are shocking when they happen

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I see, not that i worried but had to ask since i haven't had the energy to watch any games lately.

Nah nothing to worry . He's clearly the Stars best defenseman. In the first period he had half of the Stars shots and 1/4 of all shot in that period . Couple of very good chances among those as well. It happens. Sometimes they just don't go in.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
Nah nothing to worry . He's clearly the Stars best defenseman. In the first period he had half of the Stars shots and 1/4 of all shot in that period . Couple of very good chances among those as well. It happens. Sometimes they just don't go in.
That's the way she goes sometimes.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Two minor things that I wish were different with this team.

- I wish our 13th forward was a more physical presence. Not necessarily a fighter but just a bigger body who laid the body. Inserting Dowling in the line up provides nothing different.

-I wish more players on the team would just throw the puck on net. It's actually one thing I like about Comeau. So many of our players pass up a shot or just throwing the puck on net to generate an ugly goal because they want to make that extra pass.

Good game so far, especially from the bottom six.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
-I wish more players on the team would just throw the puck on net. It's actually one thing I like about Comeau. So many of our players pass up a shot or just throwing the puck on net to generate an ugly goal because they want to make that extra pass.

Guryanov's been doing a good job at this. I'm surprised to see Corey Perry shoot so little, he just needs to be a volume guy at this point in his career.

Reactions: The Tourist

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Two minor things that I wish were different with this team.

- I wish our 13th forward was a more physical presence. Not necessarily a fighter but just a bigger body who laid the body. Inserting Dowling in the line up provides nothing different.

Good game so far, especially from the bottom six.

We need an actual 13th (and maybe 14th) forward. If they weren’t so young and still developing, Caamano and Gardner would fill these roles perfectly.

Reactions: The Tourist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad