GDT: #34 – Sabres at Red Wings – Tue Dec 27, 7:30PM ET – MSG-B

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Outshot 44-22 by Detroit...yikes. Too bad this win gives + RoR's injury gives Bylsma more time, cause this team doesn't look any better than it did before the break.

Good news is the core guys played good games. Eichel, Reinhart, Risto (and McCabe) get a thumbs up from me. Sam shouldn't go back to wing.

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
Gionta with a chance to clear... and doesn't

This team is really a mess when 17 year vets are making boneheaded rookie mistakes in panic mode.

That was the ugliest 2 minutes of defensive hockey I have ever seen since the 3 Sabres in the corner years.

hertl3.png

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
Outshot 44-22 by Detroit...yikes. Too bad this win gives + RoR's injury gives Bylsma more time, cause this team doesn't look any better than it did before the break.

Good news is the core guys played good games. Eichel, Reinhart, Risto (and McCabe) get a thumbs up from me. Sam shouldn't go back to wing.
Sabres were outplayed. Their goalie bad.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
A win is a win. It's now or never to rip off 5-6 wins in a row and get into the playoff race. Eichel needs to be more consisten. We just don't have the talent to withstand 4 game pointless streaks from Eichel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad