GDT: #32: Red Wings at FLYERS, Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2018, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
This is f***ing terrible Hart shouldn’t even be an option right now, sign some f***ing scrub off of waivers again the season is lost, messing with Hart right now is not the correct move you assholes

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Hak behind the bench tomorrow?

WaterloggedSpiritedIndianspinyloach-size_restricted.gif

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Lyon Sent Down, Stolarz on IR for 2-4 weeks, Our Defense is playing like ass and they are gonna bring up Hart in possibly the worst situation they could.

Where did you see Lyon was sent down?

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
So Neuvirth is back too since Lyon went down? They're going to start Neuvirth and Hart is going to have to come in when he gets shelled, isn't he?

This is worse than the Goulbourne call. Both of them. You handed a huge part of the future of the franchise to a guy who's been grinding Goalies into dust for 4+ years while the fanbase is in revolt and the team's demeanor is putrid.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Hart is in... awesome! I want to see what this kid does... maybe team can play a little better in front of him... but we must hire new coach and fire this clown ASAP.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
when Neuvirth gets hurt, who do they even have as a possible backup?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
IDK Man....seems like a bad time throw him in

Yeah, but how great would it be if Golden Boy was the one who delivered the pink slip to Hakstok.

"I am the future - you are our tragic past. Get the **** out. SOMEBODY BRING ME THE FINEST WINES AND CHEESES!"

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
This is ****ing terrible Hart shouldn’t even be an option right now, sign some ****ing scrub off of waivers again the season is lost, messing with Hart right now is not the correct move you *******s

It's stupid, but the kid has a good head on his shoulders - I think he'll be fine.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Imagine if he does well. He might get into the 40s this year. Hak will treat him like Kiprusoff.

Subtract games played from 82. That is how much he will play. Look ehat he did to stolarz a guy who hasn’t played in ayear and coming off 2 knee surgeries. When hak has fresh blood to play with there will be no hesitation.

Last edited:

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Cross posting here

They knew that if Dave is behind the bench tomorrow the place would either be empty or full of boos. If they bring up Hart, it'll put people in the arena and they won't boo

They arent giving him a trial for the **** of it, they are bringing him up so people show up to the game tomorrow and won't boo. They are using him as a puppet

MayonnaiseOreo

I Hate the Flyers
Apr 8, 2012
A Glass of Milk
My hope has turned into anger. There's no excuse for this shitshow right now. I get that there's still time for Hak to be fired today but it's starting to get a little late considering when our announcements are usually made and all these conflicting reports have me feeling crappy. All of this started with that tweet from Dave Isaac. If it's true, he should have kept his mouth shut and I'm sure the organization is more than displeased with him.

I can't think of a time when I've cared less about a Flyers team. I was even invested in the 2006/2007 squad because of the young guns on the team - I watched almost every game. This team is legitimately embarrassing and it doesn't necessarily have to do with the players on the ice, it's the organization and how it's being run right now. This isn't the team and organization that I've loved my whole life and that starts with Dave Hakstol and the rest of the coaching staff.

Hopefully this post will look silly by the end of the work day but calling up Hart and potentially letting Hakstol destroy his career has me fuming right now.

runkle

Feb 19, 2006
I am happy for Hart because he clearly wants so badly. I hope the kid crushes it.

Having said that... I would prefer that they just let Lyon and Neuvirth stink up the NHL at this point and let Hart actually dominate in the AHL (which has finally started to look like he can do) and stay far away from the shit show that is the big club right now. We are in last place in the East. If they don't plan to change the coach then they cannot be serious thinking that anyone can save this team from itself and into playoff contention this year. This is the most baffled I have been as a Flyers fan, ever. I just don't understand WTF is going on right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad