Post-Game Talk: #32: Red Wings 2 at FLYERS 3, Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2018, 7:00 pm ET

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Hart made me feel like an old man during that interview. The future is here, ladies and gentlemen. I don't think he's going anywhere.

I'll echo what others have said. Different team tonight. They looked confident again. They took the game to the Wings in the 3rd rather than sitting back waiting to die the slow death.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I loved JJ's reaction when he saw Sanheim out with < 2 minutes. Sheer surprise. "SAmhEiM?! WUT."

Correct me if I'm wrong: Provorov, Sanheim, Mac, Gudas were the 4 guys out there for the last shifts. Cray cray. Hakstol never showed that much trust in Sanheim with 2 minutes left with a 5-0 lead in the 1st.

giphy.gif

I literally laughed out loud at how surprised he was.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Over/Under on number of posts before we get the "doesnt really matter, this team is going nowhere until Fletcher reshapes the roster. All we're doing is giving up the chance to get a low pick that will help build the foundation of the team, which Hakstol was obviously trying to do" style post?

Depends on when deadhead shakes the sad drunk hangover off.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
im going to be shocked if hart can sustain this success, he's still a young goalie and that's why i still want another goalie in the offseason, throwing him into the wolves and expect to win sixty games is very unrealistic. he's going to have his struggles so let's the pump the brakes on hart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad