GDT: #32| LA/Swagelin vs Pit/Liam Neeson|Sat, Dec. 15, 2018 (7:00pm)|ATTSN-PT, FS-W|PPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

pensfansince88

Feb 5, 2012
WE SECURED A POINT!

PfPP71g.gif

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
It's been like this since he earned the starts job from Fleury. Let's be real here. It doesn't matter that this is his first game back. If he doesn't have a perfect game then there will always be a reliable number of posters who feel obliged to point out how much he sucks. Yes, he's been less than stellar before the injury, but it's gotten ridicules. It's not like the shine isn't wearing off of DeSmith, either.

So one trend that started a while back is Murray sitting too deep in his net and making himself too small of a target.

He has done the same tonight.

It isn't a good trend.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
It's been like this since he earned the starts job from Fleury. Let's be real here. It doesn't matter that this is his first game back. If he doesn't have a perfect game then there will always be a reliable number of posters who feel obliged to point out how much he sucks. Yes, he's been less than stellar before the injury, but it's gotten ridicules. It's not like the shine isn't wearing off of DeSmith, either.

I agree with both of your points.

But if you aren't seriously questioning Murray at this point. I dunno.

Reactions: EightyOne and KIRK

Jules Winnfield

Fleurymanbad
Mar 19, 2010
Putting Geno and Kessel together is like having a team of all skinny guys from Nintendo’s NHL game play against a team of all fat guys. They might skate by you once in a while and get a scoring chance but 90% of the time the fat guys are going to cause a turnover.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
this must be the low point of geno's carrer. he probably did not play more than 6 minutes in second and third, lets see if he let them play in OT

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
I don't get the smack talk on Phil. He is what he is. I'd say Malkin's been far worse on the whole this season.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
So one trend that started a while back is Murray sitting too deep in his net and making himself too small of a target.

He has done the same tonight.

It isn't a good trend.

I agree with both of your points.

But if you aren't seriously questioning Murray at this point. I dunno.
Oh, I have concerns. I'm just over some of the shit that gets thrown around here.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
this must be the low point of geno's carrer. he probably did not play more than 6 minutes in second and third, lets see if he let them play in OT

Been saying for a few weeks how bad this is.

It's just getting worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad