Go Devils?

giphy.gif

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

disgusted-Al-Bundy.gif

ylMeMrn.gif

[NHL]699904[/NHL]

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Sestito is in tonight? Need my Guy Boucher pics.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Nice GDT. The gifs say it all, I'm afraid.

Our forward lineup is just gross, and not in a good way. I'm seriously overcome with derisive laughter every time I glance at it.

I just hope that Kinkaid doesn't get completely smoked at his hometown arena, and that our young defensemen have a solid performance.

I'll be working late at the library this evening, so I won't be able to watch the impending slaughter, but I'll keep up to date on the score, and hope that it won't be a total blowout.

Optimistic score prediction: 5-2 Islanders with Gomez and Henrique tallying for the Devils.

Last edited:

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
You are out of your damn mind if you think I'm gonna watch a second of this malarkey

Yeah, I've almost reached the point with this team where I'm grateful for the nights I'm scheduled to work late at the library because it gives me a good excuse not to watch this team of sad sacks attempting to skate around actual NHL players, so I don't feel like a terrible fan. That's the lows I've sunk to:blush:

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Kinkaid, 25, said he came to games at Nassau Coliseum “quite a bit” when he was growing up.

“My dad grew up an Islander fan and I was an Islander fan and I’ve been here quite a bit,” said Kinkaid, who is from Farmingville, N.Y. “It’s pretty fun to be able to get to play in the arena.”

Farmingville? Sounds like a facebook game.

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
As had been said in the other thread, Gomez at wing is asinine.

And as bad as I realize this team is, 11 wins and 20 losses is brutal. Didn't even realize they have almost twice as many losses as wins until I saw the title, though I'm not surprised.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Need to go 24-14-15 the rest of the way to even equal last year's abomination of a record. Stick a fork in them.

Ouch. That really puts things into perspective. There's no way this team gets 24 more wins unless mumps does some serious damage to every other NHL team we face. What a disaster of a season this continues to be.

theking72

Confucius Ackbar
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
NJ
Ouch. That really puts things into perspective. There's no way this team gets 24 more wins unless mumps does some serious damage to every other NHL team we face. What a disaster of a season this continues to be.

Maybe we should break out the measles and rubella

LGD

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Here ya go :

BoucherFace.gif

I was going to ask for your help, but you hooked me up anyway :laugh: thanks!:handclap:

I'm at Busch Gardens for the day. I won't be home in time to catch any of this malarkey either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad