GDT: #32 Columbus Blue Jackets vs Pens - The Rebound Game. Let's P**s Off Torts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Penguins projected lineup

Scratched: Joseph Blandisi, Juuso Riikola
Injured: Sidney Crosby (core muscle surgery), Nick Bjugstad (core muscle surgery), Brian Dumoulin (ankle surgery), Patric Hornqvist (lower body)

VS

The Columbus Blue Jackets
Projected lineup:
Scratched: Scott Harrington
Injured: Emil Bemstrom (rib), Brandon Dubinsky (wrist), Markus Nutivaara (upper body), Kole Sherwood (oblique), Zach Werenski (shoulder)

So, as a Canucks fan I have huge issues with Tortorella. He committed an unholy trinity of sins in his short tenure in Vancouver:

1. He clipped the wings from the beautiful skill game of the Sedins

2. Benched Roberto Luongo in place of Eddie Lack at the Outdoor Heritage Classic in Vancouver

3. Got himself suspended and embarrassed the franchise (which was quite capable of embarrassing itself on the ice thank you very much) by this stunt:

IMG_4196.GIF

I know he earned his Jack Adams for CBJ, does a lot of wonderful things off the ice for the SPCA and is a good person when he speaks in summer interviews, but when I hear those things, the fan in me just says:
All I heard was Im a dirty tramp.gif

So enough about my Torts issues and the Canucks, we're here to celebrate the Pens and their upcoming destruction of the Jackets in Blue.

In reviewing the last PGT, I think I speak for the majority of Members to Simon, Reese & Letang:
I expect more from you.gif

But we believe you have learned from your mistakes:
Failre greatest teacher.gif

We are praying for each of you to have a strong game:
Dear little Jesus.gif

And we've also amped up the strength of our
Anti-Snake Bite GIF:
Mongoose attacks snake.gif

So let's play nasty and come out swinging:
98E23016-22C8-48FE-9046-80BBF8A115D1.gif

Music for Tonight's Game is a reflection of our opponent, a medley. I decided that because our opponent does not currently possess an identity I would post a variety of music from different music genres. Take your pick, sample as you wish and enjoy. Please note that most of the songs only pasted in as hyperlinks, but I've checked them all and each are functional.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad