Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
[NHL]831119&catid=1411[/NHL]

- friends with Mattews
- knows how nice Scottsdale is

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Not gonna lie - I think he may have a better chance at making the team than Samuelsson. But that is a way-too-early prediction for the season

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Not gonna lie - I think he may have a better chance at making the team than Samuelsson. But that is a way-too-early prediction for the season

With Windsor hosting the Memorial Cup and Fischer being the possible captain of the USA World Junior team I highly doubt he will be in Arizona this season. Plus, it is still possible Keller goes to Windsor as well.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
With Windsor hosting the Memorial Cup and Fischer being the possible captain of the USA World Junior team I highly doubt he will be in Arizona this season. Plus, it is still possible Keller goes to Windsor as well.

If Maloney were running the show then this line of thinking would prevail. Tippett wants to win game 1 through game 82. If Fischer shows something special in camp then he can win a spot, even if he could learn a few more things in Windsor.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
If Maloney were running the show then this line of thinking would prevail. Tippett wants to win game 1 through game 82. If Fischer shows something special in camp then he can win a spot, even if he could learn a few more things in Windsor.
As long as we're broke, years 20-26 will never be as attractive as years 21-27. I think Fischer would need to be REALLY special if he's going to jump the line ahead of Samuelsson, Dvorak, Perlini, Garland, Thomas and everyone else who has already graduated to pro hockey.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
So, rookies for next season would be Fischer, Wood, and maybe Keller? By then Crouse, Dvorak, Chychrun, Perlini and DeAngelo (maybe) should be seasoned. We could let go of Holland, Joos, Doan, Connaughton, Stone etc.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
So, rookies for next season would be Fischer, Wood, and maybe Keller? By then Crouse, Dvorak, Chychrun, Perlini and DeAngelo (maybe) should be seasoned. We could let go of Holland, Joos, Doan, Connaughton, Stone etc.

Strome?
Bunting?

Those are the only other two that I could envision getting some limited NHL burn.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH

I think Stone's gone by the deadline if they find a trade partner.

Jooris might be waived again soon when Domi returns in a couple of weeks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad