Not open for further replies.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Vigneault-2-CP.jpg

Reactions: Ginger Papa

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
It's the same in every league, and has been for a long long time. It's a hockey thing, not a NHL thing. And like it or not, it's never going away.
Not necessarily. They can get rid of it if they want. I appreciate that there’s a human element that will always be there (until robot officials). If a team is down by three with a minute left, you let them get away with a hold. That kind of thing. And that’s fine.
But I - for one - am talking absurd levels of “game management” we’re seeing now.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I do have to say Shesterkin is in a split far more than he should be. Plays like Jonathan Quick a lot of fun to watch but he makes me nervous long term with the groin issues popping up just because of his style.

Shadowtron

Feb 27, 2002
Earth
well you were saying you don’t trust Shesterkin right now which is kinda crazy he’s been spectacular tonight. He’s the reason it’s not 6-4 6-5 right now

I don’t have the same confidence in him that I had in Hank. But that was Hank. Also, that comment was like 85% joke lol. With that said, I can see this getting scary close.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
I do have to say Shesterkin is in a split far more than he should be. Plays like Jonathan Quick a lot of fun to watch but he makes me nervous long term with the groin issues popping up just because of his style.
Quick trained with Prentiss and to my knowledge was relatively injury free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad