GDT: #32 – Hurricanes at Sabres – Thu Dec 22, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
They are who we thought they are..

I thought this team would be pretty decent.

Legit 1C in RoR, legit 1st line winger in Okposo, Eichel+Risto+Sam another year of development, McCabe's development.

So we are we still so ****?

Cause we can't move the puck. Carolina's team of meh players at least have a great system in place with a lot of puck support. We can't break out of our own end, nor can we enter the other team's zone. IMO, that's on the coach.

This team will look a lot better once DB is out of here, I'm sure of it.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
You look around the league and you see all these young quick skilled guys on other teams coming in and making an immediate impact, then the Sabres young guys, some who are near the top of the ago in points and goals come and the results and points arent there at all. I'm getting more and more convinced that it's whatever system bylsmas running. Boring defensive loser hockey

I think thats actually the name of the folder he keeps his system notes in. :laugh:

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I looks as good as Jack does when Jack is at his best...almost every game.

Yeah. I take Matthews 10 out of 10 times. Better two-way player, more consistent effort, and putting up massive points. Eichel will still be great, tho. It just sucks that Matthews is playing with the most insufferable fanbase in the league, and theyre our divisio rival.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad