GDT: [#31] New York Islanders @ Dallas Stars, 8:00 PM CST (FSSW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Might be a physical and contentious third. Islanders have been hitting hard and might up that if the refs are going to swallow their whistles. Stay strong boys!

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Bishop is never gonna get those calls unless they're brutally obvious. Don't know why he bothers trying everyone knows how he is

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
Gotta hand it to Rads he takes the scratches like a pro and responds rather than sulks. He pisses us all off with the penalties but after a little reset he seems to respond positively.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Isn't that interference? I mean that's 2 dmen now that have hit Gurianov so he doesn't cleanly beat them while the puck is long gone. Thought that was a call almost everytime on the rush these days

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Isn't that interference? I mean that's 2 dmen now that have hit Gurianov so he doesn't cleanly beat them while the puck is long gone. Thought that was a call almost everytime on the rush these days

Should be. I said it a few games back that it's happening a lot and the only way to stop him. He plays it off the boards and then skates after it and the dman just pretty much latches on because he's gone if they don't. If his name was McDavid they would call interference 100% of the time. Next time he should maybe fake outside and then try to beat them inside so they don't have the boards to hold him up.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I gotta say I’m really enjoying Perry. He’s slow but man is he a smart player I’ve just noticed so many small things he does well this season.

Reactions: Kcb12345 and Zapp

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I'm always shocked at the lack of physicality Oleksiak plays with. I guess by now he is what he is and he's having a very good season for himself but I think I just always expect more hitting from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad