Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Oh Farmer you silly *****

V4F7isk.gif

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014
If we have to call up Hart, i want the next coach to run an uber-defensive, neutral zone trap scheme. Or a 1-3-1. Or f***ing anything that actually attempts to make things somewhat easier for Hart.

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
Good games for Giroux, Raffl, Voracek, really strong on their skates, up on their toes, just not cashing in. Konecny and Couts finally showing a little life late. Simmonds has been atrocious.

Edit: Laughts.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Anyone have theories as to why Hakstol hasn't been fired yet? The team has so clearly tuned him out I can't see why he wasn't fired last season at least.

As I said the day of Fletcher's hiring, he will not want to give the impression that he is acting under the thumbprint of others or too quickly. A manager wants to make moves judging from his own experiences and not what transpired earlier or through the opinions of others. Promoting an assistant is an option but the supporting coaching staff has its own flaws based on results. An outsider given the job is unlikely early in the tenure of a newly hired GM. The coach is an issue but a GM is going to look at all components over a short period of time rather than make what could be hasty in his eyes.

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
You guys are gonna be awfully disappointed when you wake up tomorrow and the headline is that Hakstol got an extension and a promotion to VP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad